No announcement yet.

Bruce say extermination a guh gwaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I saw him I was surprised as his complexion is kinda hard to describe...I would love to see what he puts down on forms asking about skin colour.

Thanks God for the Charles genes as the Golding girls dont look too bad at all, I saw one of them on Face Book the other day and I was badly tempted to go find a Green shirt anywhere and go jump up and down at the next JLP rally
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Well if the wine free...but then again seeing it Bruce the price might raise two times in a day and he will blame it on world oil prices
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          First time I saw him I was surprised as his complexion is kinda hard to describe...I would love to see what he puts down on forms asking about skin colour.

Thanks God for the Charles genes as the Golding girls dont look too bad at all, I saw one of them on Face Book the other day and I was badly tempted to go find a Green shirt anywhere and go jump up and down at the next JLP rally
          Behave yuhself...yuh ave yuh sumady and deh ave dem su-mady and dem his nice girls!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X