Bruce say extermination a guh gwaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce say extermination a guh gwaan

him say Bobby Montique is summoned to Jamaica house tommorrow and Mr. Warmington. He said this kind of statement by both is not accepted by him and the JLP.

He is on nationwide. He said that kind of abuse of power have no place in the labour party.

he said there are times when damage must not be controlled and this is one of them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Extermination...is that the word you really want to use? isnt that the word one uses for vermin and bugs?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

then if termite come inna you house.

Both him and the commentators were laughing while saying it. It was mean't to be funny.

They then challenge him about his termite comment which he defended.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So Bruce used the word exterminated in relation to his party members..if so then I cant take anything from this meeting serious, obviously he is not taking it serious.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

all I can say is he left the announcer very impressed saying he will not tolerate this kind of partisan uttering from any of his fellow MPs.

Comment

That's Ok because nobody takes you serious to begin with.

Comment

you realise your 15 minutes were up a long time ago, don't you...now run along and go find some thing useful to do
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Poor yuh...

Mi juss ah start... course change, wi back on track.

Comment

I would advise the prime minister to consult with Mr. Lazie before he does something he may regret.

The last time they summoned someone to explain his/her actions, Babsy was found "not guilty" in her salacious relations with a St. Catherine don.

Impress me, Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If only di course did really change.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Brown man time" now. Get used to it

Comment

trying. is a good ting mi complexion can kinda pass.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          I would advise the prime minister to consult with Mr. Lazie before he does something he may regret.

The last time they summoned someone to explain his/her actions, Babsy was found "not guilty" in her salacious relations with a St. Catherine don.

Impress me, Bruce!
                          The man when asked about Warmington said he saw the editorial in the Observer, and he will need to speak to him to determine what that speech was all about. (NNN 5:00pm news) Then during in the interview, after hearing what Montaque said he was certainly upset.

As far as I see it, Bruce is doing the right thing. Even if Bruce could turn water into wine, I doubt you'd be impressed Mosiah.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            trying. is a good ting mi complexion can kinda pass.
                            Yuh lucky. Mi still deh ya a wait pon "Red man time"

Comment

HAHAHA! Yuh ever look pon yuh Prime Minister good yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X