Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Voter turn out

in Local Government elections...no numbers yet but 30 percent could be high
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    in Local Government elections...no numbers yet but 30 percent could be high
    Well if only 20 percent of the security forces voted...

This alone tells me that we should scrap local Govt in the cuurent form. Perhaps we should have county councils and direct mayoral elections for the big towns.

Comment

maybe Warmington was unto something if a so the voters turn out low
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well the hard work by the JLP in western Jamaica has paid off well, they swept all five divisions in St James North West and all four in St James East Central, I know one of my friends won in St James West central so there was no sweep there.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Local elections for mayor and council usually average about 25% in voter turnout in Connecticut. People tend not to be interested in these elections.

I assume people are voting directly for mayor in Portmore?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X