Why cant it be like this all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant it be like this all the time

this morning I went to cover one of the political new comers cast his vote and while they waited for permission from the Returning Officer to allow the media into the compound I had a little informal chat with Dale who I had known for years.

His family owns Delapenha's and he is popular around town as a race driver.

He is representing the JLP against another good friend of mine, while we were chatting the PNP guy came up and we were all there chatting.

After the PNP guy left I asked Dale who were they looking at to be the next Mayor as it is a given the JLP will win St James by a big margin and he told me he wants the job.

I asked him why and he said simply it is about representation and also he thinks it takes a good manager to do the job, he does not have to be a politician or a contractor to do the job.

Dale has a degree in mortuary sciences - dont know what that is called, got it at some big name school in Georgia, that guy who you always see on Discovery giving expert opinion mummies and all those things was his lecturer.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

wha a him skin tone

before you start it is a joke.

Well at least some good people giving up their time, hope it work out fi him
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Him very brown, browner than Karl and Mosiah and I know people in the media who will push for him to get the Mayor job too, he is well spoken and because he comes from money the usual pork barrel and grabby grabby stigma will not follow him.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Be very careful with this part "because he comes from money the usual pork barrel and grabby grabby stigma will not follow him."

Not always true and some might take it fi mean a only the poor blackman dem thief the money.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good degree for returning Jamaicans..the rate they are killing each other. In local Govt elections stakes are not as high...easy to be nice.

Comment

Working...
          X