RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like this girl. She came on the scene with a bang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dat is a baldface lie jawge.

not the first for the day though.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well if Balla did ah post mostly
      Nubian on here I don't remember it.

Comment

lazie... the best female singer right now is cherine anderson aka cherine...

'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          lazie... the best female singer right now is cherine anderson aka cherine...

hehehe, is that based on Jawge's criteria or are you serious? Name 2 of her songs nuh? Could be an ovsersight on my part.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

gamma, another pic of cherine...

Comment

baddaz...WIDOUT a DOUBT!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

she was in the movie "one love" wid kymani....shi gats it all!!!!

Comment

Rhatid she waan look like my
                  fiance. Mi serious

Comment

well well whaddaya know!?

Comment

come on lazie... she have a song called you and me against the world... are you coming over to night... kingston state of mind... you want more... one of the best female reggae voices i have ever heard... way better than alaine... seriously... cant wait for her album...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        come on lazie... she have a song called you and me against the world... are you coming over to night... kingston state of mind... you want more... one of the best female reggae voices i have ever heard... way better than alaine... seriously... cant wait for her album...
                        Are you coming over ... okay .... I know that . I didn't know her name. As an Indian worker loves to say, "She's hottt" Since you're the name that mek me know that Central Line was the group that did a song I was hunting from when, I'll stick a pin on this singer, but for me, Alaine is it.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi rate both Cherine and Alaine. I think on a hardcore one drop riddim Cherine sounds better.

Comment

heh heh i read you loud and clear... seriously, her voice is just perfect... the first time i heard her voice, i was hoping that she slooks as she sounds... well, i was satisfied... boom bang coneck...

Comment

awright... just check out cherine from now... she has that sultry seductive soul voice that i cannot recall hearing from any other female reggae artist... are you coming over tonight is a good song but not even her best work, in terms of voice quality... i expect big things from her, if she doesn't get a fight in the bizniz... in saying that, i think alaine is also a good singer, just not up to cherine yet...

Comment

fe real me... i have a lot of songs by cherine and she out of this world... she could make it as a r&b soul singer... with her voice she can sing anything... and like i said earlier, alaine is good but not up to cherine yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X