Dweetsweet & Shatta: What the hell has happened and is still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dweetsweet & Shatta: What the hell has happened and is still

...happening in the housing market in your next of the woods?

Damn I just viewed "The Call" (CNBC) live...and, then looked again at a re-run (I had recorded it) and it is claimed that, in your neck of te woods, values on houses have declined 60% since last year this time...40% decline this year...and, based on the babble by some home-owners foreclosures are through the roof!

I never thought foreclosures could be worse than that occuring here in Florida...after all is said, down here many were the speculators who have simply given back the keys to the banks and walked...!!!

Aside:
    Incidentally my house has lost 25% value since last December.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Nuff man ah tek ah beating truss
    mi pon dat. Especially those that came in the game late.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Nuff man ah tek ah beating truss
      mi pon dat. Especially those that came in the game late.
      mi trus you...
      ...wid dat!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

arite sah

Comment

But Karl,

Mi did tell yuh this long time.

Should be no surprise to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            But Karl,

Mi did tell yuh this long time.

Should be no surprise to you.
            Did %age drop over that period looks wiked...and dem a talk bout worse to come.

In my little neck of the woods - Florida (exclude the homes priced $1 million and up) I expect 2008 through 2010 some wiked bargins.

In my mind not impossible for former $350,000.00 - $400,000.00 price homes with all the whistles and bells to fall 50-75% in value...with the odd bank REO 'quick sale' being $100,000.00 to $70,000 or there-abouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Did %age drop over that period looks wiked...and dem a talk bout worse to come.

In my little neck of the woods - Florida (exclude the homes priced $1 million and up) I expect 2008 through 2010 some wiked bargins.

In my mind not impossible for former $350,000.00 - $400,000.00 price homes with all the whistles and bells to fall 50-75% in value...with the odd bank REO 'quick sale' being $100,000.00 to $70,000 or there-abouts.
              BUT KARL...that was the plan mi outline to you long time. That is why Gold and silver investment was key.

Yes, the pendulum often swings to BOTH extremes before coming back to the middle.

Comment

BUT KARL...that was the plan mi outline to you long time. That is why Gold and silver investment was key.

Yes, the pendulum often swings to BOTH extremes before coming back to the middle.
                Quick tell me weh fi put mi su-malls now?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Quick tell me weh fi put mi su-malls now?
                  Inflection point now, so I cant be sure in the short run...but Gold for the long term still good. Commodity fund should be OK too, as the oil price recently retreated, so making it more attractive.

Comment

Inflection point now, so I cant be sure in the short run...but Gold for the long term still good. Commodity fund should be OK too, as the oil price recently retreated, so making it more attractive.
                    Tenk yuh, sah!

Comment

Working...
                    X