This new wave of crime in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pity yuh don't have CIN. Willi
    someone posted that and it's gospel? Willi are you telling that the current crime wave is orchestrated by the PNP? (even the killing of the ACP).

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Got this off another site:

Seems there is an attack on the JLP and supporters, by Police!
      Karl Samuda's campaign, the police killed one man yesterday.

Now today they killed 2 of Dr. Notice's Workers in Bog Walk.
      Not to mention all the attacks of JLP Supporters by other persons.

Why is the Police allowed to go around and kill JLP Supporters at will?

Another report of attacks on the JLP Campaign Machinery. This time Councilor Richard Carey. His supporters were attacked by PNP Supporters.

Labourites seem to be complaining of attacks even as they are in power.
      Madness going on fi true...but cooler heads MUST prevail.
      LIE DEM LIE!!!! A LIE DEM LIE!!!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Pity yuh don't have CIN. Willi
        someone posted that and it's gospel? Willi are you telling that the current crime wave is orchestrated by the PNP? (even the killing of the ACP).
        I did not say it is gospel...yuh too jumpy.

What yuh fraid ah Portia Nightmare statement???

Comment

did anyone say it was orchestrated by the PNP? in fact what we are saying is that it was the same under the pnp government....YOU are the one who wants to politicise it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No I'm more afraid of
            Bruce's war on govt. statement. Willi don't tell me you sank that low; for a man of your intelligence, the above is too low. Raise the bar please.

Comment

No I'm more afraid of
              Bruce's war on govt. statement. Willi don't tell me you sank that low; for a man of your intelligence, the above is too low. Raise the bar please.
              Bruce's war on gov't statement? War on which gov't?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's a stretch, Willi. But I'm sure we will all try and get as much mileage out of it as possible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

same thing, I rest my case.

Comment

same thing, I rest my case.
                    We agree, yuh need to rest ... not sure which case yuh talking bout. Why unuh like mek statements but nuh waah clarify it? Which war on gov't statement Bruce mek?

Comment

lazie go and check the archives (in the
                      same vein that you would comb the web to get statistical data to discredit the then PNP govt). Stop tek yuhself tun poppyshow pon di board.

Comment

lazie go and check the archives (in the
                        same vein that you would comb the web to get statistical data to discredit the then PNP govt). Stop tek yuhself tun poppyshow pon di board.
                        It nuh matter to me what jokers think of me. I simply asked which statement yuh referring to, and yuh get defensive. Yet you talk bout Poppyshow. Which war on gov't statement did Bruce mek?

Comment

Lazie what yuh saying Bruce neva
                          mek such a statement? see yuh don't even know yuh leadah, yuh juss ah follow blind.

Comment

Lazie what yuh saying Bruce neva
                            mek such a statement? see yuh don't even know yuh leadah, yuh juss ah follow blind.
                            RAS..SSSS..TAFAHIIII!!!!!! JAwge, all I asked was which statement of war on gov't did Bruce mek. Don't attempt to read between the lines .... not one of yuh better traits. I'm asking a simple question.

Comment

Yuh memory bad because I
                              questioned that statement at length on this site.

Comment

Yuh memory bad because I
                                questioned that statement at length on this site.
                                ... and after pointing out mi memory bad, yuh telling me that yuh discussed it at length. Are you for real?

What war on gov't statement Bruce made?

Comment

Working...
                                X