Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Were criminals running around
    raping, killing and shooting? How many police officers were shot down then? I awair your answer. Thanks.

Over 1400 been killed since year ... yuh think that start Sept 3rd?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Are you saying the present
      condition is the PNP's fault? Not clear on what you are saying.

Comment

You are trying to justify the
        wanton killings! To top it off you are saying live with it. Question: Why don't you move with your family to JA? Thanks.

Comment

You are trying to justify the
          wanton killings! To top it off you are saying live with it. Question: Why don't you move with your family to JA? Thanks.
          Same s h i t. How is it I am justifying the killings? How the fornication you get to the conclusion that I'm saying live with it? Yuh tekking a turn for the worse Jawge. Slap yuhself.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh remember the wave that saw about 4 police officers killed in 24 hours which culminated in the killing of Jah T, dudus' brother?

a ranking officer was also killed....i think it was by the canadian embassy on waterloo road if i remember correctly.....suh stap chat RUBBISH!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It was Chris royal I think. What
              you forgot was that I was the most vocal one here calling for the JDF to be put on the streets. This is why Phllips cannot redeem himself to me as leader (he was taking aplne to other islands; never cancelled his trip in the face of such atrocities).

Comment

ok..

so you were just being being disngenuous when you said "Prior to Sept3rd was an ACP killed, followed by four officers in one week (not to mentioned the gruesome act of rape and murder to defenceless civilians)?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No and to be honest; I
                  didn't know things would't have reached this all time low. A police officer
                  of highest rank, coupled with criminals running around raping and killing at will? Whether you like it or not; we or on the edge, tilting over that cliff that Somalia fell (of which there is no return).

Comment

if we are there now...then we have been there for a while my erstwhile amigo.

yuh remember when the fire bomb the granny and shoot the likkle children last year? yuh remember in red hills when shoot all the dogs in the yard? WHAT are you talking about jawge?

yuh acting like rip van winkle...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      if we are there now...then we have been there for a while my erstwhile amigo.

yuh remember when the fire bomb the granny and shoot the likkle children last year? yuh remember in red hills when shoot all the dogs in the yard? WHAT are you talking about jawge?

yuh acting like rip van winkle...
                      True, see this:
                      Asst. Commissioner shot
                      Thursday Gleaner | October 19,2000

WALCOTT DONALD Brown, the Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of the National Firearm and Drug Intelligence Centre, (NFDIC) was shot and injured by gunmen at his home in St. Andrew, police confirmed last night.

Brown was shot in both arms after he was accosted by two gunmen at his gate. Following the incident, the men made off with his .38 firearm, said Deputy Superintedent James Forbes in charge of the Constabulary Communications Network.

Brown's Department, Forbes confirmed, is conducting top-level investigations into the alleged wire-tapping of several high ranking policemen and politicians' phones. He pointed out, however, that the police cannot confirm if this had anything to do with the attack on ACP Brown's life.

Comment

.. dem time deh Jawge saw suh news as being negative. Change is good, all of a sudden all a dem have sense.

Comment

Willi please read over my
                          initial post and stop trying to justify murder and other gruesome crimes. Thanks.

Comment

no-one is justifying it...yuh acting like is a recent phenomenon....all we are saying is that it is not and willi provided proof to DEBUNK another one of your fallacious arguments...again, no-one is justifying murder, rape and mayhem!

Comment

Willi please read over my
                              initial post and stop trying to justify murder and other gruesome crimes. Thanks.
                              Do you know the meaning of the word justify? Stop using it out of context like those constantly crying bout broken promises.

Comment

Got this off another site:

Seems there is an attack on the JLP and supporters, by Police!
                                Karl Samuda's campaign, the police killed one man yesterday.

Now today they killed 2 of Dr. Notice's Workers in Bog Walk.
                                Not to mention all the attacks of JLP Supporters by other persons.

Why is the Police allowed to go around and kill JLP Supporters at will?

Another report of attacks on the JLP Campaign Machinery. This time Councilor Richard Carey. His supporters were attacked by PNP Supporters.

Labourites seem to be complaining of attacks even as they are in power.
                                Madness going on fi true...but cooler heads MUST prevail.

Comment

Working...
                                X