This new wave of crime in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new wave of crime in

Ja has everyone's life in danger. I see where vendetta's and vengances can be carried out under this new surge in crime. Basically morale is gone
    for the police force. Criminals run around with no fear of being checked; we are now close to the lifestyle of Somalia (where a warlord rules small regions). How did we get here? Who orchestrated the belittling of the security forces? Who turned the public trust from the security forces in the name of corruption? It seems that we don't have the ability to properly run a country. I know women now live in fear (of being raped and killed) thugs/warlords roam freely; killing police officers at their whim. No one is safe on that island (except for the thugs/warlords and their followers).

Why did so many Police die last week without being able to discharge their weapons? I think we have entered a realm from which there is no return.

Where are those would at one time cry murder board? In the face such serious disruption to LAW AND ORDER; why isn't a state of emergency being called?

Bible: "it is finished"

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Ja has everyone's life in danger. I see where vendetta's and vengances can be carried out under this new surge in crime. Basically morale is gone
    for the police force. Criminals run around with no fear of being checked; we are now close to the lifestyle of Somalia (where a warlord rules small regions). How did we get here? Who orchestrated the belittling of the security forces? Who turned the public trust from the security forces in the name of corruption? It seems that we don't have the ability to properly run a country. I know women now live in fear (of being raped and killed) thugs/warlords roam freely; killing police officers at their whim. No one is safe on that island (except for the thugs/warlords and their followers).

Why did so many Police die last week without being able to discharge their weapons? I think we have entered a realm from which there is no return.

Where are those would at one time cry murder board? In the face such serious disruption to LAW AND ORDER; why isn't a state of emergency being called?

Bible: "it is finished"

Yuh mek reference to bible now ... what the bible say bout in the last days?

Over 1400 murders and you only fussing bout police? Is this Animal Farm?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay let me see if I
      can reach out to you (bear in mind I'm no authority in psychiatry)
      Lazie what would you think if tone morning you got up and heard that the asst.Commish of police in Jersey was shot, then two other police officers were then killed? (not mention three more killed before the ACP's death)

Would you feel comfortable or would you fear for your family's life? (i'm not even including criminals running around in jersey at will. Would this be interpreted as an attack on the state? Without a doubt the national guard would be on the streets until LAW AND ORDER is restored (you would be jumping up and down saying what are you paying taxes for) Why is it that you don't want Law and order or civility in Ja?

Comment

Okay let me see if I
        can reach out to you (bear in mind I'm no authority in psychiatry)
        Lazie what would you think if tone morning you got up and heard that the asst.Commish of police in Jersey was shot, then two other police officers were then killed? (not mention three more killed before the ACP's death)

Would you feel comfortable or would you fear for your family's life? (i'm not even including criminals running around in jersey at will. Would this be interpreted as an attack on the state? Without a doubt the national guard would be on the streets until LAW AND ORDER is restored (you would be jumping up and down saying what are you paying taxes for) Why is it that you don't want Law and order or civility in Ja?
        Well, it depends on where. If it was in the Newark area where people get killed everyday ... it would be nothing new ... well except that some you considered more equal just get killed.

Jawge, the difference between you and I is that I am equally outraged if a citizen or a police is killed. I don't see police as more valuable than me. sorry.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well I said i wasn't an
          authority, didn't I?

Comment

you really didn't have to say it...it kinda goes without saying.

SUDDENLY crime outta control in jamaica since september.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Prior to Sept3rd was an
              ACP killed, followed by four officers in one week (not to mentioned the gruesome act of rape and murder to defenceless civilians)?

Do you know that many police officers are leaving work and going home unarmed? I know you like the third world environment. I guess it brings out the best in you.

Comment

In the ACP killing, me anxious to hear what the lady in Protective Custody have to say. I'm sure that she can SHED more than light on the matter.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

I thought they have identified the killer
                  already, only to apprehend him. Yes?

Comment

A better question is why Clarendon SUP seh is only 1 vehicle dem have ?

Next question is wheh di yute dem dat mek up all dese Gangs (Gang of Nine) come fram.

Third question why people always clamor for a rusty butcher knife when it is clear that a clean scalpel is needed ?

Comment

What happened in America when they shot JFK, attempted to kill Ronald Reagan ?

Widespread panic ???

Comment

Suh what yuh saying ?

Destabilizing forces at work...

Careful....

Comment

Were criminals running around
                          raping, killing and shooting? How many police officers were shot down then? I awair your answer. Thanks.

Comment

Is crime a destablizing force? No?

Comment

Prior to Sept3rd was an
                              ACP killed, followed by four officers in one week (not to mentioned the gruesome act of rape and murder to defenceless civilians)?

Do you know that many police officers are leaving work and going home unarmed? I know you like the third world environment. I guess it brings out the best in you.
                              hehehe ... I see yuh change course all around. When people used to post about the murders in Jamaica you used to claim man was being negative. I see that since Sept. 3rd reality hit yuh.

Yuh now change from complaining only about the police being killed, to simply mentioning () defenseless civilians.

Easy yuhself comrade, change is good. Don't fight it, work wid it.

Comment

Working...
                              X