No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of this technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I guess we will have to keep some of the gunman police dem in di force.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yardman woulda just tief di microphone dem and use it inna dem studio

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        So, I guess we will have to keep some of the gunman police dem in di force.
        .... yet dem still cyaan locate the gunman not wearing uniform.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are on point...it is not so much the garrison but the garrison mentality that is all over Jamaica. Everybody a badman....even the Prime Minister ago 'exterminate'.

Comment

So exile,

What do YOU do with termites???

Comment

Retrain them, of course. You steer them into the woods, no pun intended, and get them to populate there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is what they did in the 80's .... and that led to the rise of the yaardie posses

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                    Guns don't kill people, people kill people
                    We all know that, but if the guns are in the hands of idiots, shouldn't the prority be to get the guns out of their hands and keep dem out?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

interesting What happen to the cctv that they were talking about. First start with that.

Comment

Yes, but idiots are idiots, if is not the gun, is the knife, lass, if all else fails stone.
                        the young people are the key, 13 - 18 yrs old. They are not idiots they just aspire to be like some of the idiots that are out there

Comment

Yes, but idiots are idiots, if is not the gun, is the knife, lass, if all else fails stone.
                          the young people are the key, 13 - 18 yrs old. They are not idiots they just aspire to be like some of the idiots that are out there
                          Murder will take place, no question about that, however a man come fi stab or chop yuh ... at least yuh can try out run him .... I never hear bout a drive by stab or drive by chop yet.

I haven't seen the stats, but don't you think the gun is the cause of most of the murders in Jamaica?

Comment

Most definitely, but what I am saying is that guns have been around a long time, but gunmen used to think twice about committing certain murders, it used to be a borderline type situation, it is now more in your face aggression, as to who can be the most brutal, You see it everyday with the absence of guns, but just start worrying when guns become the weapon of choice. Killers will always be killers, change the mentality and trust me you will see the difference

Comment

Most definitely, but what I am saying is that guns have been around a long time, but gunmen used to think twice about committing certain murders, it used to be a borderline type situation, it is now more in your face aggression, as to who can be the most brutal, You see it everyday with the absence of guns, but just start worrying when guns become the weapon of choice. Killers will always be killers, change the mentality and trust me you will see the difference
                              Well, until there is some succession is changing the mentality, duh the next best ... get the guns and try to stop them from getting into the hands of the criminals. We have to start somewhere!

Comment

thats already been tried, can't get the guns if the mentality don't change, who is gonna give up the guns, if the police go through a community with fine tooth comb them lucky to find 1 gun, it is important to stop guns coming in but its is even more important to stop the destructive culture.Guns are glamorous to the youth no matter if it means death, if one does not fear death what is there to fear

Comment

Working...
                                X