Peter Phillips manoevering nicely..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Phillips manoevering nicely..

Security Minister urged to break silence on crime Wednesday, 05 December 2007 Minister of National Security Derrick Smith is being pressed to break his silence on the recent upsurge in crime across the island.

According to Opposition Spokesman on National Security, Dr. Peter Phillips, it is now up to Mr. Smith to assure the nation that efforts are being made to curtail the crime problem.

"I think something like that would help. I used to find that these things would help clarify your own thoughts and the thoughts of the people who have to implement the operational strategies when you look at what you need to do," said Dr. Phillips.

"I understand that it can be a very trying situation and there are not that many new things that can be done, there are probably no new things that can be done. It is a combination of things, done at a particular point in time at a particular community because each community has its own dynamics," he said.

He added that in addition to long term measures to tackle crime, there is an immediate need to determine the reason for the recent upsurge.

Dr. Phillips says this will help the security forces to develop clear tactical approaches to nab criminals.

nicely said by phillips.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Opposition Leader Peter Phillips.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well despite my initial reservations thatyou disabused me of (thanks), he seems to have more substance to rebuild around.

Comment

"more substance" heheheheheheheheheh.......he's bursting at the seams!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He has always displayed sound judgment, in my view, keeping away from bangarang. Indeed, were it not for 18 years of malaise and inertia, we could be saying Prime Minister Peter Phillips!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But me think Portia was the only hope?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how could that be when the delegates voted for portia... that was the death blow, 18 years of malaise and inertia, notwithstanding...

the choice of portia simpson ran parallel with the delegates voting for boxhill, in my opinion...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                X