No announcement yet.

The trials and convictions of Carlos Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not .... i just find it EXTREMELY difficult to understand your fixation..with the observer on this issue while not focusing on the appropriate authorities.

i don't have an axe to grind one way or the other unfortunately i think you bring a level of inherent bias to these issues....just my observation.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i'm not .... i just find it EXTREMELY difficult to understand your fixation..with the observer on this issue while not focusing on the appropriate authorities.

i don't have an axe to grind one way or the other unfortunately i think you bring a level of inherent bias to these issues....just my observation.
      Fixation?

Where did the article appear?
      Where does Mark Wignall's articles appear?
      Was it the Observer that did the investigation that it 'lovingly' lays out?
      Is it not reasonable to wonder on the facts as presented in the Observer?
      Is it not reasonable to ponder on whether or not the Observer, during the investigation it says it carried out, spoke to the police and or other government regulatory authorities that may help in any such investigations?

Fixation?
      Yes...on how the investigation was done? ...as it relates to what the Observer really knows and when it knew it and "the how"? of that investigation as it relates to the bodies the Observer contacted?

How does the above thoughts fit with thoughts on the Observer, as good corporate citizen, possible action(s) and or actual action(s)?

Seems reasonable to me!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thanks for confirming it for me.

no problem.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just for the record...I understand my risks, and I am not about to make any withdrawals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would bet more on Olint than Cash Plus!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Just for the record...I understand my risks, and I am not about to make any withdrawals.
              I would say you need to look at the current climate surrounding your 'investment'?

You may...or, may not conclude after doing that that the risks have just gone through the roof?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Send di whole a dem come. NCB and Scotia nah see me again. 'Fore suh, my money unda my mattra_ss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Send di whole a dem come. NCB and Scotia nah see me again. 'Fore suh, my money unda my mattra_ss!
                  Mo send the remittance - Me and Willi will invest it fi yuh
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                    Mo send the remittance - Me and Willi will invest it fi yuh
                    Yuh mean im fi start tek profit an invest elsewhere?

Comment

Under such a policy how would PJ Patterson have managed to become Prime Minister of the Country ?

How could the PNP NEC have a member like Danai under your rubric ?

Yuh scales need adjustment.

Comment

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Be Fair.

Carlos Hill setup shop under his Administration.

How yuh gwine ask a man to cut off him owna hand ?

Comment

Working...
                          X