One Sup. from Clarendon said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Sup. from Clarendon said

that gunman can find gunman, but police cyaan find gunman. Listening to the clip, he sounds very frustrated. However, if what he saying is true, what dem doing to correct it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    that gunman can find gunman, but police cyaan find gunman. Listening to the clip, he sounds very frustrated. However, if what he saying is true, what dem doing to correct it?
    You know he was speaking out his arse!

...and, the one I heard on Power 106FM calling for a State of Emergency is also a big ass! Where does he get it to by-pass his superior officers and stridently call for a State of Emergency? Was he merely publicly telling all that he cannot do his job?

If he had any half-way decent idea on what to do to stem the crime wave he would be sharing it with his collegues...rather than standing on a soap box in the public square screaming. Ass!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There is no respect for protocol or anything in the JCF. Yuh remember how Adams trace him bosses di odda day?

I hope Lewin fix some a dem bizniz.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl - say it loud - him just DARK Him nuh see the light yet
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              There is no respect for protocol or anything in the JCF. Yuh remember how Adams trace him bosses di odda day?

I hope Lewin fix some a dem bizniz.
              my thoughts on Adams is he must be used...but, effectively controlled!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah. Like send him in on the frontlines, under somebody wid sense orders.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X