way to go people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to go people

St. Thomas residents protest following the death of a man shot in JLP motorcade Tuesday, 04 December 2007 The St. Thomas police were called in to curtail what was described as a major protest near Eleven Miles Bull Bay.

It is understood that the protest is linked to Monday night's gun attack on a Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) motorcade in St. Thomas.

Owen Muir of Eleven Miles was shot in the head as the motorcade led by Member of Parliament (MP) for West St. Thomas James Robertson was travelling through Navarre Lane in the Seaforth Division.

Mr. Muir succumbed to his injuries at the Princess Margaret Hospital.

The demonstration reportedly resulted in a massive pileup of traffic in Eleven miles.

Residents used stones and other debris to block the main road.

A fire was also reportedly lit on the roadway near the community known as Three Finger Jack.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

A bet you if them did treat gunman like Battiman so much crime wouldn't deh a Jamaica.

If they demonstrate a every shooting and people start to come forward to the the authority a bet crime decrease by a lot.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo mi get fed up with the Jamaican hypocracy and we must see it for what it is.

We worship Don and Gunman and a the first to quote the bible, rasta and culture when talking bout Battiman but we a the first one fi jump and say yes when a entertainer say fi big up gunman, where did all the bible and and rasta business go?

If you have a mechanic friend who a tief and scrap people car, you still keep him company, have no fear because one day him bruck him a go come fi your car too. That reach nuff a we.

A time fi the slackness stop and mi only a talk bout a Jamaica cause it deh yah a Merica big time too.

Comment

And wi concerned about those who practice oral sex. HUH?!? But stab up, shoot up, molest up, rape up, bun up, acid up - cho! A nuh nutten!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            yuhseeit!
            Wah yuh seh gunman fi tun bud?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ah bwoy.

Comment

Me? Nuh mix mi up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X