No announcement yet.

Residents Trapped In War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it is easy to malign all these communities while ignoring stuff taking place in other communities. The ink couldn't dry on the initial post before Lazie and Maudib start formulating some post to make the PNP look bad.

If I don't provide the balance, one will think that Tivolites live in paradise and no criminal lives down there and all they stock pile is love and goodwill.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We shall.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Because it is easy to malign all these communities while ignoring stuff taking place in other communities. The ink couldn't dry on the initial post before Lazie and Maudib start formulating some post to make the PNP look bad.

If I don't provide the balance, one will think that Tivolites live in paradise and no criminal lives down there and all they stock pile is love and goodwill.
        What the fornication? I don't need to make a post to make the PNP look bad ... the stats talk fi itself. Who wanna turn a blind eye is their problem.

Point out where anyone gave the impression that people in Tivoli live in paradise? And please, don't duh what RJR did to Warmington's speech.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mek di PNP look bad ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            This is just the sort of post you should keep away from. At least the police can enter the community!!!

Is like yuh not undertanding someting.
            Boss how come you have to follow up on such a silly post. You deserve the silly follow up answer, my my. What iis this, one scientist makes many?

Comment

Working...
            X