Personal Announcement: Exile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Announcement: Exile

Massive - today is my BIG Earthday!!!! Started off with a .....lovely cup of Blue Mountain....

Have a great one man....wash down the coffee with some jerk and rum punch. LoL

Comment

Enjoy, boss!
      Happy Birthday!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All the best and many more. I guess u r in Jamaica, because I wouldn't want to spoil my earthday dung dehso.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

enjoy youself. happy birthday
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well big up yourself nuh sah....have a Red Stripe and send me the bill...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah man....enjoy....wha dat 50 n.o.?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Happy day - you mean Sickko so wutless him couldn't send you a sip of sorrel
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Happy Birthday !

Are you in Jamaica ?

We can celebrate tonight.

Is Girls Night Out at Asylum tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    Massive - today is my BIG Earthday!!!! Started off with a .....lovely cup of Blue Mountain....
                    Happy bithday boss!
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

exile... enjoy the day... hoping many more to come for you...

'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Big up sah, and wish you many more birthdays
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Same way him no tell we seh him a big expert pon whaling who was asked to give his opinion on Breakfast Club, him never tell we bout the b'day...
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Respect to ALL and thanks...still at work..have to be under de RADAR...anyhow...leaving now. Still in TT....Mosiah et al. unnu due fi a visit, no wait till qualifiers....

Comment

Not an expert on that really....just a little knowledge...just cool. But how mi hear Lazie always a quote Breakfast Club..think him would at leats hear it.

Comment

Working...
                              X