Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Gotcha now! Point well made.

I was familiar with the name Amenhotep and so I did not follow you. I am not much of an Egyptologist anyway. King Tut and Nefertiti are the names that are most familiar to me. I think I saw the King Tut Mummy in London once...
    I guess Mummy must be proud of King Tut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HAHA! When I post from my Apple computer at home, the images, for whatever reason, do not usually appear.

Unnu low mi! Unnu tink mi a try protect mi bredren Akhe?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        HAHA! When I post from my Apple computer at home, the images, for whatever reason, do not usually appear.

Unnu low mi! Unnu tink mi a try protect mi bredren Akhe?
        Ensure that yuh settings is set to Advanced and not Basic.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          thank you mdmex... kinda suspicious of mosiah... and de alleged cop killa fava mosiah tuh... wonda if a him family memba... yuh si how mosiah quick fi seh adams mussi come from a 'good' background... hmmmmn....
          hmmm - next thing we hear him was Mo dorm mate @ that famous institution on a hill in St. Bess . What dem seh "a city on a hill cannot be hid"
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Advanced as in CAPE? Okay, thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hear yah now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Check out this site: www.yourlifeinnumbers.com

Do you know you came with instructions?

You came into this life with instructions - a plan, a blueprint for who you are. It describes your essence, your challenges, your strengths. It provides answers and direction. As with any type of blueprint, it contains precise information related to its subject, and requires just a bit of skill in interpreting its meaning. In the case of your plan, your blueprint, that skill is the Art and Science of Numerology.

We live in an age of Codes

The information for your blueprint comes in code. The name on your birth certificate and your birth date are much more than the facts of your identity. They are the code in which lie the answers to who you are and why you are here. Deciphering that code is the job of a Numerologist who, during a Life Orientation Reading, can define your true situation. When you are in possession of these facts, you have a greater chance at being happy, successful, and of achieving your life's purpose.

<H1 align=center>What a Numerologist Does

Creating a Chart - The Science

A numerologist uses your birth certificate name and birth date to create your individual chart, your "blueprint". This is done by translating letters into numbers and applying a series of mathematical computations which provide the "code" through which your individual chart is designed.

Reading a Chart - The Art

Just as you are more than a sum of your total parts, so is your chart. When reading a chart, each position of the chart is considered individually and collectively, and the definition of the number in each position on the chart is considered and included as an important element to decipher. For example, your Life Lesson number (derived from your birth date) will be discussed and referred to as one of the important positions in the chart. It then has to be regarded in communication with your Soul Number, Mind Number, and all of the other positions of the chart.

Each number effects the other, and that is where the art of Numerology comes in. It is not enough to simply define each position and the number that lies within that box or circle. A Numerologist interprets the message within the code and then translates this information so that you can not only understand it, but that you can ultimately begin using it to align yourself to your own blueprint. At that point, you begin to experience direct communication from that blueprint, from that spiritual reality that stands behind it, the level of your self that is actually fully aware and fully competent to make decisions and is able to receive the wisdom of its source, of its higher self, and be able to apply that directly to your reality.

Kassett System of Numerology

The Kassett System of Numerology differs from other applications because it is Numerology as it is understood from the spiritual viewpoint. It is understood as a basic statement from the spiritual level to the physical level. It is the map that the higher self has provided. The advantage to this system is the utter clarity. With this subject, you are dealing with the core ideas of life, the conceptual core of your reality.

Who developed the Kassett System of Numerology?

Michel Kassett has been studying Numerology and developing the Kassett System of Numerology for over thirty years. He has done over 40,000 readings and taught hundreds of private students this spiritually-based system of the ancient art of Numerology.

Michel has created a system that can, without question, hone directly in on your true situation, help you see it and fully understand it. It allows you to think along with your higher self in terms of understanding the conception of your reality, understanding the blueprint itself and the underlying meaning, objective and its ultimate purpose. This truly becomes a complete life orientation. This is getting an undeniable fix on where you are in relation to what is important in your life, what are your true priorities, what will make you happy, what will make you successful.

"I've had experiences with several numerologists, astrologers, psychics, intuitives in the past, who were all helpful in their own ways. But their guidance didn't provide any tools to work with the information to effect more positive outcomes in my life. Then I received a reading from Michael. It was beyond my expectations. It was as if having a reading for the first time. Not only was his information unbelievably accurate, he provided the necessary tools to work with the numbers to create new pathways in my life. I have listened to his reading dozens of times and still receive new insights. I recommend him to all of my friends. His ability is a gift. To us all."

Bradley Rand Smith, award-winning playwright & screenwriter.

Testimonials

An excerpt from the Akashic Community Center Newletter: "Michel calls Numerology a kind of 'spiritual chiropractic" - a way of objectively discovering and defining the true purpose, direction and life situations and challenges that a being has assigned himself. He states (emphatically) that he is not a fortune teller and feels fortune telling does a serious disservice to the individual because it removes him from actual responsibility for future events - depriving him of power of life. The actual product that Michel creates using Numerology is CLARITY for the individual in terms of who he is and what opportunities and challenges are in store. It is his sole intention to make people more causative over their environment by providing this useful and usable information......"Since 1971, he has done more individual charts than any numerologist on the planet -- approximately 30,000." - L.A. Weekly.

History of Numerology

THE NUMBER:
                In Mathematics, refers to measurement and form
                In Numerology, refers primarily to meaning and content

The study of Numerology dates back to 500 B.C. and the great mathematician, scientist and philosopher, Pythagoras (commonly known as “the father of modern mathematics”). He was regarded by the Greeks as an oracle of truth, credited by Plato as the source of Greek philosophy and Greek civilization. In the course of his inspired life, Pythagoras demonstrated how each of the primary numbers (1-9) represented an aspect of universal energy, or what he termed, Universal Law.

He saw that numbers transcend the function of mere measurement, and considered them the original “articles” of creation, the primary conceptual tools of consciousness. He considered numbers to be the rational link between consciousness and matter, the connecting conceptual bridge between body and spirit, physics and metaphysics. Through numbers, he was able to understand, and precisely articulate, the conceptual framework of the universe. Unquestionably, a language of number was present, operating everywhere, within everything, simultaneously.

Pythagoras spent the greater part of his life researching, developing, and teaching the subject of Numerology. He confirmed a direct relationship between the numbers in the date of birth and the living experiences of human individuals; a direct hook-up between numbers and human psychology. Perhaps even more startling, he proved a relationship between numbers and the letters of the alphabet, and sought in various ways to demonstrate how the numbers within a given name precisely coincided with the various types of energies and qualities that were apparent in human behavior. After many years and countless experiments, a “Mathematics of the Soul” was clearly shown to exist, demonstrated by an application of simple formulas to an individual’s given name and date of birth.

Pythagoras was fortunate to have lived at a time when there were few distractions from the activity of pure thought. There were no radios, no newscasts, no bookstores. There was very little formalized knowledge, no academia, no cacophony of opinions. Everything seemed brand new, and everything had the impact of original thought and revelation. His world was not divided into respectable and unacceptable subjects. His mind was simply open, and the whole universe was fair game. Thinking was like a drug, his ultimate form of entertainment. His genius became legendary in his own time. Pilgrims came to him from all corners of the earth, often traveling hundreds of arduous miles by horse or mule. His countenance was like a magnet, a powerful emanation of true understanding, which attracted innumerable students to his home in Corona, Italy. He was called by many “A Son of God”. He spent the last forty years of his long life researching, developing, and teaching the subject of Numerology.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What information do you need in order to create a personalized chart and a Life Orientation Reading for me? A: You will need to supply your full name as it appears on your birth certificate (even if that is not the name you are currently using), as well as your complete birth date.

Q: How long does a reading last?
                A: Each reading is done individually, so the time it takes can vary, but most average 60-75 minutes.

Q: What if I have specific questions that I would like you to address?
                A: If there are any questions or areas of concern that you want to make sure are addressed, please include those with your name and birth date information. Additionally, each reading comes with the opportunity to discuss or ask questions about any part of the reading via email or phone conference after you have listened to your tape.

www.yourlifeinnumbers.com

</H1>

Comment

How yuh ah call Baddaz Mosiah ???

Comment

Rhatid, di mon use Hopple Kumputa!

Comment

A di baaasss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X