Is Everard Warmington a PNP MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Well some one doctored the tapes that was played on RJR then or Chuck is lying or you think Chuck is a saint and would not lie to protect Warmington and the JLP?

Gwaan keeping it real lazie...
    I said no such thing. Who should I believe, then? You, who would throw a hissy fit if Bruce should belch and nuh say sorry?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stop behaving like Jawge and tek things out of context or trying to divert from the stupid braying of idiot politicians.

Bruce promised change, he said things about his MPs etc will be under the spotlight when it comes to corruption- now we read about Montaque and now Warmington opened his mouth and shoved both feet down it, is this the change we were promised?

That was the gist of the original post incase I need to dumb it down for you.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Stop behaving like Jawge and tek things out of context or trying to divert from the stupid braying of idiot politicians.

Bruce promised change, he said things about his MPs etc will be under the spotlight when it comes to corruption- now we read about Montaque and now Warmington opened his mouth and shoved both feet down it, is this the change we were promised?

That was the gist of the original post incase I need to dumb it down for you.
        Remember, both of you attended CC, not me. Sickko, it doesn't matter what the truth is, you're going to hang onto this like a dog on a bone. You heard a 60 seconds clip of a 30 minutes speech. Chuck, who was there, indicated that what he said was in line with the speech he was giving, that the people should take part in the politicial process, but is you name Sickko, you nuh want to hear that. Knock yuhself out son.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And how much of the KD/Kern/water speech did you listen to?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            And how much of the KD/Kern/water speech did you listen to?
            There is no mistake about what AJ said!

If unuh want watah vote fi Kern. Does that need an explanation?

If unuh naah vote fi Comrade Portia, unuh tan a unuh yaad! Does that need an explanation?

Sometimes I wonder if unuh think.

Comment

Lazie, every last one of those statements can be explained away and made to sound harmless. Chuck did a good job with Warmington's.

Again, did you listen to the entire speech by AJ? Then how yuh want to us to hear the entire thing from Everald?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, every last one of those statements can be explained away and made to sound harmless. Chuck did a good job with Warmington's.

Again, did you listen to the entire speech by AJ? Then how yuh want to us to hear the entire thing from Everald?

If you say suh Mosiah. Did Warmington say them should vote JLP or a specific candidate? You and Siccko say mi neva hear the clip, suh tell me, did he say dem naah get the check unless them vote JLP? Mi keep asking and all now unuh nuh answer me.

Comment

The context has been given.

If you doubt it, request the full recording.

Run along now.

Comment

When I first saw this post, I didn't think much of it, because, like you said, he didn't tell anyone who to vote for. That's before I knew he was addressing a JLP crowd.

Lazie, if he was making an announcement on behalf of the govt. yuh could say arite, dem waan people fi vote. As dumb as that would be, one could be excused in thinking that they are really just encouraging the vote. That was not what was being done. Let me repeat - IT WAS BEING SAID TO A JLP CROWD.

If that doesn't make a difference to you...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Making an announcement on behalf of the Govt ????

LOL !!

Yuh mean like a JIS Advertisment ?

Unnuh a some real claffy.

Warmington seh wi change course.. wi nah buy vote wid di check dem.. no check nah issue till AFTAH election (previous dispensation probably involved buying of votes with public money)

Comment

When I first saw this post, I didn't think much of it, because, like you said, he didn't tell anyone who to vote for. That's before I knew he was addressing a JLP crowd.

Lazie, if he was making an announcement on behalf of the govt. yuh could say arite, dem waan people fi vote. As dumb as that would be, one could be excused in thinking that they are really just encouraging the vote. That was not what was being done. Let me repeat - IT WAS BEING SAID TO A JLP CROWD.

If that doesn't make a difference to you...
                        Wait ... suh it would be okay if he was making that announcement on behalf of the gov't? Carry on Mosiah.

Comment

and yet wi spend suh much time talking about context.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh missed this part: "As dumb as that would be..."

Never mind, I'll use bigger font next time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What do you believe his intent was ?

You don't believe Govt has actually bought votes before elections using public money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                                Hey HEY HEY!!!!! Whats this with draw tongue? Get it together boss.
                                Yuh gwaan bad... sometimes
                                Yuh may wrap hit up innah 'suit n tie' lacka Brucie...but, 'draw mi tongue' speech a 'draw mi tongue' speech even if yuh speakie-spookie
                                n wear suit!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X