No announcement yet.

Is Everard Warmington a PNP MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cannot be real. Or unuh gonna call it spin. Delroy Chuck is talking about what was said. Pity people will choose not to hear it as dem not interested in the truth.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what was said Lazie?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah you did.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Funny how you always hear everyting but just conveniently missed Warmington's bleet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            what was said Lazie?
            Personally, I'd prefer if Mosiah, KArl or Sickko tell yuh because, yuh done know how me biased already.

Anyway, Chuck, who was also at the venue and gave a speech, said Warmington was speaking for about 30 minutes insisting that people should participate in the electorial process . He said Warmington didn't want anyone to claim he was buying votes with the cheques so the cheques will be held until after the election. He insisted that Warmington said the people should go out and vote, but he didn't insist that they voted JLP.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Funny how you always hear everyting but just conveniently missed Warmington's bleet.
              If you say suh! If what Chuck is saying is the truth, there is no surprise that people like you took the bait.

Comment

What is Chuck saying?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Personally, I'd prefer if Mosiah, KArl or Sickko tell yuh because, yuh done know how me biased already.

Anyway, Chuck, who was also at the venue and gave a speech, said Warmington was speaking for about 30 minutes insisting that people should participate in the electorial process . He said Warmington didn't want anyone to claim he was buying votes with the cheques so the cheques will be held until after the election. He insisted that Warmington said the people should go out and vote, but he didn't insist that they voted JLP.

Sounds more plausible.

Otherwise he would have been certifiable.

In any case, given our political climate, he should have not even ventured near that subject.

Comment

How does that change anything?

The same way I could excuse what was said about voting for Kern or unnu nuh get nuh water. The minister could simply have meant that the other candidate don't care about providing water for your community, so if yuh want water vote for Kern.

The two would be political spins. What they actually are are two cayliss wukliss old style political drivel from two dinosaurs who should have been raced up by their parties.

Instead, we get the continuing rationalization as we maintain course.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Willi, everything can be explained away. If it wasn't a stupid a s s statement, why is the party distancing itself from it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Perception = reality in politics.

Again I said it was stupid and I have my eye on him!

Comment

Well, what is it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well some one doctored the tapes that was played on RJR then or Chuck is lying or you think Chuck is a saint and would not lie to protect Warmington and the JLP?

Gwaan keeping it real lazie...
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

I missed it too

Comment

And so what Chuck says is Gospel, right? But anything a PNP person says is BS...
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X