No announcement yet.

Is Everard Warmington a PNP MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were your comments regarding the statement from AJ Nicholson regarding voting for water ?

I can't bother do a search.

By the way.. what was the PNP response to this statement from Nicholson ?

For some reason I missed it.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Well, he was speaking to a JLP crowd, Lazie! DUH!! And di whole a dem a rail up inna dem bat ty rider and a gwaan.

Distancing themselves is not good enuff!
      Funny, as I've always said, the JLP is held at a higher standard than the PNP. Why? When AJ told the people in one constituency "If unuh want water, vote fi Kern!" where was the outrage round here?

When the same anti justice minister said, "If unuh naah vote fi comrade Portia, unuh tan a unuh yaad!!" Again, where was the outrage?

Did the PNP distance themselves from what AJ said?

Again, Warmington was wrong to say what he said, but did he say the people should vote JLP? Thats not what I read.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        now you have lost all credibility... and decency too... yuh nuh surprise mi anymore... what do you mean by 'he should be knocked for it'... pray tell... and i held out a glimmer of hope for you... i couldn't be more wrong... check your soul...
        Baddaz, I'm surprized, I'd have no credibility for anyone that consider themself a comrade.

'he should be knocked for it'

What he said was ridiculous, basically he should be held accountable for what he said by his colleagues, the media and society at large. What? You don't think he should be knocked for that statement?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arite, Lazie. Don't sweat it. I will vote to change course tomorrow.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Arite, Lazie. Don't sweat it. I will vote to change course tomorrow.
            Nothing surprizing there!

Comment

skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Let us wait to see how the JLP deals with him. If he is not removed from his post den yuh can gloat.
                Gloat?

I may draw Lazie tongue...but, gloat at the expense of our country?
                That is not me!

I am merely emphasising what I have been saying from pre-elctions - we are one degree of separation, thus both in the PNP and the JLP are found 'cats of the same stripe'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Gloat?

I may draw Lazie tongue...but, gloat at the expense of our country?
                  That is not me!

I am merely emphasising what I have been saying from pre-elctions - we are one degree of separation, thus both in the PNP and the JLP are found 'cats of the same stripe'!
                  Hey HEY HEY!!!!! Whats this with draw tongue? Get it together boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Keeping it real, Warmington's statement was ridiculous and should be knocked for it. However, can any thinking person truely believe that a state minister can influence a minister not to carry out the orders of the Prime Minister?

Secondly, even though his statement was irresponsible, he did not say vote JLP, he asked that they go out and vote.

I do hope you all are aware that these checks are not being distributed by politicians, so Warmington was simply "talking" as the checks would be distributed by civil servants.

I guess the "light bulb cheques" were drawn by "politicians" - civil service politicians?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The big difference is the JLP come out and say they don't support it very quickly.

Still looking fi Portia fi Trafigura and for her to say something pon Kern and Paulwell.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What is the PNP position regarding A.J. Nicholson 'Votes for Water' statement ?

Did I miss it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          What is the PNP position regarding A.J. Nicholson 'Votes for Water' statement ?

Did I miss it ?
                          Yuh gone too far. What is the position of all those fussing bout Warmington's comments on the utterances of AJ?

Comment

Maybe Lazie need to spend the money and subscribe to RJR and listen to their newscast instead of relying on the poor website reports...maybe he never heard when Warmington said "not one degge degge cheque" or some thing to the effect would be given out until after the elections so you cant blame him, despite his jumping to their defence without the full knowledge a lot like how Karl behaves. Ironic isnt it?

Or maybe Lazie is trying to say Warmington was merely trying to ensure that every one including the PNP and NDM go out and vote regardless of which party they are voting for...SIGH

This ties in neatly with the Herald story about how Montaque is spending the government's money...but we are going to hear that this was what happened for 18 years so what?
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              Maybe Lazie need to spend the money and subscribe to RJR and listen to their newscast instead of relying on the poor website reports...maybe he never heard when Warmington said "not one degge degge cheque" or some thing to the effect would be given out until after the elections so you cant blame him, despite his jumping to their defence without the full knowledge a lot like how Karl behaves. Ironic isnt it?

Or maybe Lazie is trying to say Warmington was merely trying to ensure that every one including the PNP and NDM go out and vote regardless of which party they are voting for...SIGH

This ties in neatly with the Herald story about how Montaque is spending the government's money...but we are going to hear that this was what happened for 18 years so what?
                              ... wait ... in which of my posts did you see me defending Warmington? As usual, you see what you want to see.

Comment

Yeah. Did I miss the PNP's position re the light bulbs?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X