X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm just asking a question, if you cannot answer it
    just say you cannot answer it. Thanks.

Comment

you mean much like the question i asked you almost at the beginning of this post and which you are yet to answer?

very well let me adopt your stance...if you cannot answer, just so!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Okay does Nanny P have to win
        Gold medals in the Olympics to achieve immensely?

Comment

what ahs she achieved?!! mi wa'an know! if you don't know...say so! damn!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh head cut off aready an
            yuh don't even know it. Gamma tell me this: Have you ever watched
            the movie; "In search of Bobby Fischer"? The end part of the movie is very telling.

Bless.

Comment

nope...never saw it. is that the reason why you cannot answer my question?

mi head cut off...all i know is that yuh nuh have no credibility! i ask youa simple question all now yuh cya'an answer and a resort to movie.?!!

all i know is that for a man so sure of what her immense achievements are you are reluctant to do so, ergo, you have no credibility in my estimation.

Comment

"in your estimation" Thanks. mi gone

Comment

Working...
                X