Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di man seh after reading about Herb McKenley

Heh, heh.

Well for all the 'uneducated' out there let me dun ALL ARGUMENT on di matter. If is an issue of reading.. well don't wait until she dead:

http://www.jakobweb.dk/ottey/

Dis country called Jamaica is an enigma.

In any other country in the World.. Ottey would probably be on MONEY by now.

Intresting:
    "In any other country in the World.. Ottey would probably be on MONEY by now."

Same for Nanny P boss.

Comment

what are portia's achievements, please.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Please i'm begging you
        don't embarass yourself. withdraw the above whilst there is time. Thanks.

Comment

what are portia's achievements. PLEASE embarass me! i'm ASKING fo it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ahem, so as far your are concerned Nanny P
            achieved nothing? Yes?

Comment

YOU TELL ME what she has achieved!!! after all nuh you want her 'pon money!? why yuh mek mi haffi ask again? yuh going to ansa mi question wid anedda question.

i'm waiting jawge...PLEASE.... embarass mi!

Comment

To see if we are on the same page;
                I want to know if you think Nnny P has achieved nothing. Thanks.

Comment

you don't know what she has achieved do you?!!! LOL!!!

sample!

Comment

I know what she achieved
                    and it's of immense proportions. You seem to think little of her.

Comment

so then jawge... if you know tell me, i'm asking you ..... why are you afraid?

thanks in advance.

Comment

Not afraid boss but mi sorry fi
                        yuh because yuh look pitiful in the eyes of Gravey. dr.Clarke et al.

Comment

yuh know who look pitiful.....you!!! one bagga mout and when asked to back it up yuh start move like john hype!

Comment

Okay Gamma, would you consider
                            Nanny P's achievements immense, if she had won a Rhode's scholarship
                            and studied at Oxford?

Comment

why do want to discuss what she doesn't have or hasn't achieved? lets take about her immense achievements one by one...why is that so difficult?

Comment

Working...
                              X