A 24 year old Nubian Lawyer, come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i missed it. blood bawled.

mek i si now 2 outa how many postings dating back to DM....hmmm 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....whew..6,

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lissen mi Gamma; Is
      whey yuh was when mi ah leggo nubian pon rapid on yah? Mi haffi buss wha di media put out

Boss yuh figet di pretty nubian lawyer wid di natural twist? Ah tell yuh say fi come carrek an yuh nah lissen

Comment

jawge it is always my pleasure to be corrected by you....bring it forth....don't stop now...yuh on a roll ....is almost 5:1 now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi easy mon; mi juss ah wait fi put up
          den mi debunk

Comment

ok...when does the debunking begin?

Comment

just post another false statement
              about myself and nubians.

Comment

you mean like the recent history of Jamaica's football when him could only name three western man in his list of all time ballers....real joker...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Tell me this; why is your
                  arguments so predictable and linear? Anyway knock yourself out.

Comment

so the 5:1 ratio is therefore accurate. Excellent!!!

Comment

You are wrong; please
                      provide proof. Thanks.

Comment

no jawge...you are the debunker...yuh figget! LOL!!!!

whey bugs di seh..."what an ultra maroon"

Comment

Erm Gamm sumbit your arguments and
                          I will debunk them. I know I'm not skilled in mind as you (with your immense intellect) all I'm simply asking is for you to submit hence I can debunk.Thanks.

Comment

i make the statement and you must now prove it to be false, if you can. apparently you can't. same way i ask you what are nanny p's achievements and ALL now ....nutten!

anyway.....i tire of this. you thrive on obfuscation.

Comment

Kiss teeth...she's average looking.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

linear? what is that big word boss, explain, thanks in advance...
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X