RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUTC cut cost 50%. How is that possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whey yuh seh...yuh wish you could quit him?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I guess other than KArl, the other jokers gonna bypass this one. Mi all a hear say man a get paid 6 times fi duh one job according to the new NSWMA exec.

Yet some poppyshows hoping and praying that the PNP get back in?
        There really is a larger problem - how will tightening and making leaner the quasi-government bodies and the civil service play into dealing with the unemployment and under-employment problem?

The JLP tried the cutting of workers in the 80s and were unceremoniously kicked out of office?

Will there be increases in other areas such that the lay-offs do not create unrest...

...but, the increases elsewhere are so large that inroads is made such that reductions in unemployment and under-employment occur?

If the such large reductions in unemployment and under-employment occur as a result of increased jobs...the JLP will be with us longer than I would have liked...but, a grudging and would then have to be given!

My take on the JLP's chances to do the above - zero to none!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cutting staff that was not working is not the same as cutting jobs. that is stopping fraud!!!

Comment

and Karl say him nuh support corruption.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Cutting staff that was not working is not the same as cutting jobs. that is stopping fraud!!!
              Willi I know you read!
              The word is staff cutting is ongoing as we speak!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How it tek so long fi happen ?

Comment

Working...
                X