RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army-police merger - better late than never!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you are seeing too much.
    Bible: "what is hidden from the wise and prudent is revealed..................."

Comment

suh now yuh are a babe and suckling?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In your eyes (the wise and prudent)
        maybe, I don't know. Tell me.

Comment

big hard leatherback man like yuh? babe? suckling (well mi not in any position to swear fi yuh 'bout the suckling part) but a babe yuh is definitiely NOT!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So you are one of those that
            takes the bible literally. Thanks.

Comment

so "wise and prudent" was not to be taken literally?

Comment

Oh you did?

Comment

undoubtedly...that is the only way it would make any sense. since it has been revealed to you and i would be grateful for your explanation of the correct interpretation.

can i say thanks in advance?!

Comment

The master teacher said for you to
                    understand the mysteries of his kingdom, you have to become a child. Ponder on that (Bible: I came not to call the righteous but lowly sinners.....)

Comment

you mean "born again"?

Comment

See, when you become a
                        child and babe, the mysteries will be revealed to (hence you won't have to ask so many ???)

Comment

no wonder you're the eternal learner!

Comment

Working...
                          X