Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah whatever

Comment

i take it you're having a difficulty finding that evidence? no surprise there.

btw somehow i'm not surprised that you cannot provide me with the correct interpretation of the "wise and prudent" ah..."analogy" shall we say?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

aren't u supposed to be able to predict that we would have chosen sickko? afterall, you r a phophet, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wheh yuh seh Jawge..

Yuh cyaan live inna Jamaica undah a JLP Govament.

Heh, heh.

Unnuh is a work of art. Manley really did a mind job... mi give him big ratings.

Comment

Yuh tek dis fi Joke when
            lives are being lost almost daily. It means nothing, everyone just goes about their business (accepting to live as animals).

Comment

13,000 Killed in the last 10 years..

Spare us the shock and awe.. it look like seh yuh just wake up after Sept 3rd.

Mi guh good school.. the propaganda you comrades spout is 3rd rate..

Why yuh nuh commit to doing something useful instead of proping up yuh termite ridden 'beloved party' ?

Comment

Jawge continues to talk about those who know him as if he was a celebrity when he lived in MoBay...ring down poppy show...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't and no one
                  knew me. You, I guess was (and still is maybe) the celebrity.

Comment

No sir, my status was never in question here, we were talking about your exalted idea of who you are...trust me this celebrity thing is way over rated...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                    X