Recent sensational murders..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent sensational murders..

The ACP, the policeman in Hannah Town and the JC boy.

If rumours are to be believed, the the first was a result of a love tryst, the second was a reprisal from fellow gang members and the 3rd from extortionists ordering a hit. Let us assume they are true. If so, this wont be prevented by traditional thinking, ie bringing more force to bear. These would have to be addressed indirectly by measures like zero tolerance, heightened enforcement of prosecutions and sentencing and by superior intelligence work.

If many of the 1300+ murders fall in these categories, then it is clear why more Acids, Oper. Kingfish and radication squads dont make a perceivable dent. It would mean we are barking up the wrong tree.

Giving the police bigger guns will not work. It will take smart work by the police, community playing a bigger role and zero tolerance to nip it.

There is a house in the heart of a downtown in the US that is drugs den. The police moved next door for a period of time under cover and watch everything that is going on then make their move as they have everything recorded and enough evidence.

Police coming with big gun and shooting will not get to the bottom of these. Police need to infultrate these gangs by having informers or police personnel working inside and destroy them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Informah fi dead !!!

The white-man and di upper-class in collusion with the JLP have really messed this country up.

Comment

also the Mobay police is very corrupt. I saw it when I was living there. To add to that about 3 years ago they killed Delroy "Johny" Brown who I grew up with. Execution style inna him car and all now the police have no leads, I think very much it was an inside job and this could be too.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          The ACP, the policeman in Hannah Town and the JC boy.

If rumours are to be believed, the the first was a result of a love tryst, the second was a reprisal from fellow gang members and the 3rd from extortionists ordering a hit. Let us assume they are true. If so, this wont be prevented by traditional thinking, ie bringing more force to bear. These would have to be addressed indirectly by measures like zero tolerance, heightened enforcement of prosecutions and sentencing and by superior intelligence work.

If many of the 1300+ murders fall in these categories, then it is clear why more Acids, Oper. Kingfish and radication squads dont make a perceivable dent. It would mean we are barking up the wrong tree.
          Re: Barking up the wrong tree?

It never fails to amaze me why bit is that a 'part-measure' which in and of itself does not solve the problem, it is assumed the 'part measure' should be abandoned?

Just for the hell of it - Could it be that Acid, Oper. Kingfish and or Eradication Squad need companion measures?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Re: Barking up the wrong tree?

It never fails to amaze me why bit is that a 'part-measure' which in and of itself does not solve the problem, it is assumed the 'part measure' should be abandoned?

Just for the hell of it - Could it be that Acid, Oper. Kingfish and or Eradication Squad need companion measures?

Point is, they should NOT be the focus of the strategy, rather supporting measures if deemed appropriate. Strong arming has its place, but what is the use if the corruption in the Force is a main part of the problem, if domestic disputes are another main point and gang warfare the other main pillar?

I want to think that if we could clean up the Force, eliminate domestic violence and smash the gangs, we would be below 500 murders a year!

Comment

Are u saying that rumour has it that the ACP was killed as a result of some love triangle or some such thing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Are u saying that rumour has it that the ACP was killed as a result of some love triangle or some such thing?
                Its what I have been hearing.

The female companion that ran away from the scene may hold the key....

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  If we far from the action speculate - It would appear from that 'gun to the lady's head'...that the ACP gave up his life for the lady? ...somehow you could speculate that the shooter got the ACP to do his bidding?

Come towards him unarmed/into range to be shot (terrible hard to hit/killing shot/disabling shot...what you are shooting at with a hand-gun if the target is some distance off and moving)...without attempting to flee or draw his firearm...or, retreat to his car for his firearm? ...and, he (the shooter -I am assuming it was a 'he') did not harm the lady although the lady could identify him in some way?

Does the lady know the shooter...and, the shooter either 'could not bring himself' to harm the lady...or, had reason to believe that the lady would not 'harm him' by 'giving him up'?

mmmm?????
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dunno, but killing an ACP requires SERIOUS backative, or passion that overcomes intellect.

You dont kill a ACP and expect to get away with it.

Comment

Dunno, but killing an ACP requires SERIOUS backative, or passion that overcomes intellect.

Right! (Agreed!)

Comment

Dis sounding like "Queenfish"
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X