Real estate market soars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real estate market soars

Real estate market tight as demand soars Friday, 30 November 2007 The remains tight as the demand for properties continues to soar.

Valerie Levy says there is a continuing shortage of mid-priced houses and "The market has been very active, there is a shortage of property and demand remains strong so what happens in a situation like that if you have more people looking at properties than there are properties available, it's going to go to the highest bidder," said Ms. Levy.

"Certainly the market in all sectors, in all price ranges there is a shortage and in single family houses there is also a shortage," she said.

She says the rise in the demand for properties has resulted from the increase in benefits provided by the National Housing Trust.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Two things. It seems like Audley Shaw did nothing to the market after all.

The second thing is this can lead to inflation as with more demand and less available units it a go mean prices are going up in the short run. I hope if fuel more housing starts so construction industry benefit and Mo can buy out the bar when mi see him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X