Yendi made the last 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yendi made the last 16

One thing for certain, their idea of beauty is very different from most Jamaicans'. Miss T&T made the last five. Yeah, right!

Miss China won. A skinnier beauty would be hard to find!

YENDI!!! You made us proud, and those people constantly flying the Jamaican flag in the background.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

are you surprised... i am not... based on what i've seen on their standard of beauty, yendi's hips and thighs were too big...

i looked at all the contestants and if i was the sole judge, yendi would be the winner... it would not even be close...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      are you surprised... i am not... based on what i've seen on their standard of beauty, yendi's hips and thighs were too big...

i looked at all the contestants and if i was the sole judge, yendi would be the winner... it would not even be close...
      Nuff ah unno wont like this...but Yendi look better than Lisa Hanna to me!

These pageants are just politics anyway.

Yendi for Supermodel!

Comment

of course... i second that willi... yendi is just beauty personified... just not a miss world based on their standard...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Mi figure yuh never see the contest on HD TV. Wid high cost of fiber optic cable, people a Ja have a much betta chance of getting HD from satellite.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yuh never hear bout Flow?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Flow is the biggest thief around..took away all my premium channels and now want me to pay a ton!!!
              I liked Ms Puerto Rico...Yendi wants to say too much to fast...seem like a nice girl to hang out with...surprising big # of Caribbean women - Ms Grenada was good - but why are they all trying to save the world and have sm charity?

Comment

Working...
              X