High ranking Policeman killed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High ranking Policeman killed today

Gilbert Kameka- officer in charge of Area, second of two cops killed today.

11 people killed since yesterday, three alone in Flanker last night.....LORD have mercy pon we
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Lots of High Profile incidents since election.

Must be those labourite troublemakers....

Either that or those people layed off from Welfare jobs..

Mi hear seh 100 imaginery workers at JUTC.

Karl 'beloved party' good as gold.

Well.. party is over gentlemen.. times are serious and it is time for serious people... Anancy Era dun.

Comment

If you have nothing to say..shut the f u c k up...you moron...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Condolences to the family and friends of the officers fallen in the line of duty. May their souls rest in peace and their assailants be brought to justice or justice brought to them.

I've been monitoring the posts for a while now and it's clear that this guy maudib is really a moron and a fool. He twists everything into politics.

Using this tragedy to score political points is the worst kind of moronic behaviour. No one even suggested anything but the guy is such a stupid political prostitute that he doesn't need any baiting to reveal himself as a perverted moron.

You gave him the right message.

Comment

He does it all the time and somehow he can't see the idiocy in it. He doesn't even have the decency to express the slightest sorrow, but can't wait to twist the story to suit his political goals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

1,200 Murders to date.

Where were you for the others ?

There is a very dangerous pattern emerging.

Where are the conspiracy theorists when you need them ?

Comment

How do you choose who to express sorrow for.. I am sure I will not find 1,200 posts of sorrow from anyone of yuh.

Comment

...but i know where to find 1200 responses of ridicule, insensitivity and mockery, with their customary political slant when another Jamaican is slain.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazy,

I dont think Siccko was engaging in politicking.

I saw his post as a general lament of our crime ridden state.

At this point most people dont give a hoot, how we got here or who is in. They just want relief. People sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Our existing solutions of fighting crime have been an abysmal failure. We need to rethink all the foreigners hired by the JCF, to see how effective they have been. We also need to consult others who have been successful in reducing crime, and try and adopt their strategies to suit us.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        Our existing solutions of fighting crime have been an abysmal failure. We need to rethink all the foreigners hired by the JCF, to see how effective they have been. We also need to consult others who have been successful in reducing crime, and try and adopt their strategies to suit us.
                        What we NEED to do is seriously question if we have the intelligence to guide 2.7 Million people through this Global Reality.

So far it nuh look suh and mi nuh si no chance of reverting back to British Rule and mi nuh tink Merica interested in tekking it on.

The other option is to focus maybe 1/2 the Budget on Education and 1/2 the Budget of fighting crime and prepare a proposal for some intelligent people to come in and take over the rest and do with Jamaica as they will... nuff nuff potential deh yah but the current owners do not have the intelligence to actualize it.

Comment

Looking hard for the green side of this post. I know it's in there somewhere.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No Mo,

People speak from the heart today. I heard BOTH Sickko's and BenJ's frustration.

Barbados is very much like us, so why the different outcome? I think Jamaica got too haughty and that made us take our eye off the bal.

We dont need to be no leader of caribbean or fly any flag for balck people or whatever, we just need to take care of business. if we do that, THEN and only then cane we play our part in advancing the welfare of the whole human race.

Our history is one of fighting every imaginable international battle and trying to solve the world's problem while blightly igroning ours as they festered.

Can we JUST for once in our history agree to address OUR problems as a united force. Can we say have a moratorium of 3 years from dealing with any international/regional issue and just deal with country and Jungle and Falmouth and....

Comment

Sorry, Willi, but I can't help but think that Maudib has changed his tone because of some quick-fire beat down that he received in response to his insensitive and off-colour (read green) comments.

I hope he can keep this up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X