X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch capture another one

Collister to join ATL Group
    published: Thursday | November 29, 2007

Keith Collister has been hired by Butch Stewart as director of special projects with the [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]ATL[/COLOR][/COLOR] Group. - Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer
    Financial Analyst Keith Collister will be joining the ATL Group of Companies as director of special projects, this week.
    Collister told Wednesday Business that his new job allows him to marry his work in public policy and his interest in journalism.
    ATL chairman, Gordon 'Butch' Stewart, is also publisher of the Jamaica Observer newspaper, a daily tabloid.
    Collister, who says he enters ATL as a member of its team of executives, will be seated in ATL's finance division and will report to Patrick Lynch.
    "It will involve writing for the Observer," he said. "But that will not be the main focus of the position."
    Collister adds that the projects he will oversee have not yet been defined, but would be "pretty much anything" that Stewart has in mind.
    The financial analyst, who sits in the absence of his father, Roy Collister, as head of the Jamaica Chamber of Commerce's (JCC) tax policy committee, last worked with The Gleaner as a [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]writer[/COLOR][/COLOR] and commentator in a freelance capacity while acting as advisor to entities like the JCC and the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica. He also worked with Grace-Kennedy's First Global group before joining the media.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You see mi brethrene Don1?

sshhhh no tell Maudib
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MO how comes Butch nuh
        hire yuh?

Comment

Cause di bleach ting nah go work wid mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is also publisher of the Jamaica Observer newspaper, a daily tabloid.
            Di Gleaner rude eeh. Calling the best newspaper in the country a tabloid.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X