RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather v. Ricky Hatton...T.K. who's your pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather v. Ricky Hatton...T.K. who's your pick?

This fight is shaping up to be a good one!

Kosta Tszyu is the only fighter that I respected that Hatton really beat. Not taking anything from the beer guzzling Brit...he is a work-horse in the ring. His body work could prove effective against the "PrettyBoy".

Well, that is if he is able to hit the pound-for-pound boxing PHENOM. Style makes fight T.K., and PrettyBoy Floyd will demoloish Hatton with ring generalship alone!!

Chussssss mi.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Bowy HL I have to admit I have written off boxing to rhatid. The money I would spend to watch Lennox Lewis fight is now spent on the UFC.

I didn't even buy the De La Hoya and Mayweather fight and from all reports that was absolute rubbish.

I will pick Mayweather for 3 reasons.......1. It's in the US......2. Hatton has to move up a weight class......and 3. Mayweather is simply better. I guess the big question is will Floyd's time away for Dancing with Stars come back to bite him in the behind.

A friend of mine believes that the best thing Floyd could do for himself is to throw the match to Hatton and get a rematch in England where he can make serious dollars. If he can win that then get a 3rd match in England for another payday. This my friend is what boxing fans have been reduced to.....LOL.

No my friend I now watch the likes of Quinton Jackson, Forrest Griffin, Gearge St. Pierre, Rashad Evans, Michael Bisping, Josh Koschek, BJ Penn, Matt Hughes etc., do their cratf in the Ultimate Fighting championships. You can't hide sissy in the UFC like you can in boxing. Either you come to fight or you get f-ed up. Boxing cannot come close to that. The sweet science is dead. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

TK -- when did you get so mean??

I must admit that the PrettyBoy taking a dive would give a big payday to a helluva lotta folks.

You and your friends are evil
      Last edited by HL; December 1, 2007, 01:28 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X