No announcement yet.

Ms Dorothy Lightbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too many chattings... jamaica needs action... there is a meeting for a meeting to establish a committee to determine the best committee to find a committee to present a report for the committee to report... and still no action... a wha dis faaada...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I have nothing but big-ups for these moves by the govt. No matter how hard the JFJ tried, the PNP govt. was not budging. Dem put in crap like di BSI and other ineffective bodies fi appease the ignorant.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        ...And we have only just begun.
        Lets see.

Yuh don't know? Nuh you post someting bout it yesterday? One word for you - JUTC.

If there are too much employees, what should be done? Keep them or get rid of those that aren't needed? You have an issue with efficiency? How much money JUTC costing taxpayers?

And then there was the promise to have a smaller cabinet.

Only an unthinking person would have an issue with this. Yes, he did say a smaller cabinet, however, what if having a smaller cabinet isn't sufficient to to take on the task of moving the country forward? When my dept started out it was 2 people, now it 4 and they're planning for more. Guess you'd see a problem with that.

And then there was the promise to return school fees right away. All now dat nuh duh!

Whey yuh live? From the PNP's tabloid. http://www.sunheraldjamaica.com/news-story3.htm

And then there was the promise to stop the pork barrel politics.

Out of pity I'll give you that one. Not certain what yuh coming with though.

And there was the promise to cut out corruption. Well, I call tampering with the PSC corruption.

Whey yuh live? http://www.jis.gov.jm/justice/html/2...PROSECUTOR.asp.

There are other stuff that the JLP is trying to find a way to weasel out of, like legitimising Cash Plus and other schemes.

How does this come under broken campaign promises? hehehe .. cry creee Mosiah. It is clear yuh have nothing to fuss about.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          too many chattings... jamaica needs action... there is a meeting for a meeting to establish a committee to determine the best committee to find a committee to present a report for the committee to report... and still no action... a wha dis faaada...
          hehehe ... that was PJ and Portia. Course change.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You, and Karl, will always have an answer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am surprised he took the time to answer your bait argument.

Lazie need to learn to recognize nonsense and baiting.

Comment

Working...
              X