UN ranks jamaica 101st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN ranks jamaica 101st

I suppose that out of 177 plus 17 not rated that isn't so bad. But check little Barbados with no resources other than a few beaches...

http://www.cbc.bb/content/view/13442/10/

pr
    Peter R

terrible showing

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      terrible showing
      Well, gentlemen, believe it or not .... we've moved up from 103. This is an index I've followed since I stumbled across it a few years ago.

Willi, say terrible showing? hehehe ... I recall comics like Karl talking bout Logon to Progress.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Well, gentlemen, believe it or not .... we've moved up from 103. This is an index I've followed since I stumbled across it a few years ago.

Willi, say terrible showing? hehehe ... I recall comics like Karl talking bout Logon to Progress.
        At least quote me correctly - I said, and I still hold true to that - "We are poised for take-off!"
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          At least quote me correctly - I said, and I still hold true to that - "We are poised for take-off!"
          We been poised for take off since Manley took office in 1972. We dropped from 4th in the region to 2nd to last. How you see that as poised for take off?

We dropped from a ranking of 74 to 103 how the fornication you see that as poised for take off? Wait ... I get it ... we just moved to 101. Yet people vex when me call unuh PoppyShow Brigade?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X