Montaques’ tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    In order not to offend some here..."we dont want to swap white dog for Polar bear".
    LoL

WIKKID
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

The ongle P party me defend a di "P" eena my name
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

What the article had to seh bout good governance ???

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          What the article had to seh bout good governance ???
          Come now bredren! Nuh bodder wid the ninga tactics ... throwing up smokescreens then leaving the scene. The JLP stated they'd be bringing back good governance. If what the Herald reported is true, then how does that fall in line with good governance?

As a matter of fact they would be worse than the PNP because they knocked the PNP for doing it then come a duh the same thing? I support the JLP forming the gov't, but mi naah guh support di almshouse.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            The ongle P party me defend a di "P" eena my name

Wha bout di P inna Pay Check or wait ... P inna direct deposit?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              I never got tired knocking the previous gov't ... doubt I'll get tired knocking this one.

Where did the PNP get money from to win the previous 4 elections? Never hear no one questioning that? One thing is certain, the JLP didn't run wid it, and dem neva have no means fi get a bribe from Trafigura.
              Well is JLP time, now!
              Right?

They now have the means to 'get money fi win 4 elections' and 'fi get a bribe not from Trafigura...but, if mek Trafigura type har-range-ment dem'!
              Right?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                In order not to offend some here..."we dont want to swap white dog for Polar bear".
                LoL

...and, I do believe some JLPites can at times 'step outside of their political clothing'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Well is JLP time, now!
                  Right?

They now have the means to 'get money fi win 4 elections' and 'fi get a bribe not from Trafigura...but, if mek Trafigura type har-range-ment dem'!
                  Right?
                  Right ... however, have you heard of the path being taken regarding corruption? When the gov't talk ... yuh need fi listen.

Comment

Working...
                  X