Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, yuh get yuh GPS yet?

Dont want you get lost pon you Real estate missions. LoL

Check out costco.com and look at the unbeatable price for a TomTom Go 920!!!

You can talk in the destination address to the machine, navigate on 2 continents and even navigate in tunnels for a while without a GPS signal.

Future tech this!

Willi - wha wrang wid yuh, Karl & him people don't need that down @ The Pines
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Dont want you get lost pon you Real estate missions. LoL

Check out costco.com and look at the unbeatable price for a TomTom Go 920!!!

You can talk in the destination address to the machine, navigate on 2 continents and even navigate in tunnels for a while without a GPS signal.

Future tech this!

No!
      ...and, thanks for the info!

This morning I got home at 2.10am. I got lost trying to find 199th Street off the Florida Turnpike.

I was with a friend who had come down from Canada and I was trrying to take him back to his brother's home in Miami Gardens on leaving at mutual friend's home in Coral Springs.

I headed along Sample Road to the Turnpike...but, while being distracted I headed North...quickly realised the error...could not switch to the South lane as I was using my "SUNPASS"...got off at the next exit and spun around and jumped back on the Parkway...

Little did I know that what I thought was the Turnpike South was the I-75. At first the signs said "To I-75"...anyway I was heading South so I was not worried...

The long and short of it was I came to the end of I-75 and now had to find my way North as I had long passed 199 Street. After some more fudging around in the Miami International Airport area...I hit 836 or was it 826 or whatever East..and I took it...eventually I saw NW 27 Ave...which was near the STADIUM (Miami Dolphins Stadium) and I recognised the name and could do a 'count' on the roads and find my friend's briother's home.

After leaving my friend I made damn sure I concentrated on hitting the Turnpike North (entrance right beside the Stadium). Now if I only had the GPS I would not have given him a 'tour' and myself unnecessary running around.

Yup!
      That GPS will be my Xmas present to myself.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Willi - wha wrang wid yuh, Karl & him people don't need that down @ The Pines
        Yuh wrang...a wi Pines peope need hit more dan henny-one!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X