New Group One Third

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Group One Third

No not the male group (of dubious sexual orientation) that won the Digicel Rising Star competition but the Minsters of Finance...

I read an article some where recently commenting on their silence in the whole Cash Plus brew ha ha

No matter what you think I find it funny...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    No not the male group (of dubious sexual orientation) that won the Digicel Rising Star competition but the Minsters of Finance...

I read an article some where recently commenting on their silence in the whole Cash Plus brew ha ha

No matter what you think I find it funny...
    Huh? How many Ministers of Finance Jamaica have Jawge Opps ... Sickko? Got for a minute there.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boy you tek over from Brain Damaged to rhatid, how you so predictable? If I could use this intuition to win the PowerBall.

And RF call me thin-skinned....massa go find sinting productive do yah....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Boy you tek over from Brain Damaged to rhatid, how you so predictable? If I could use this intuition to win the PowerBall.

And RF call me thin-skinned....massa go find sinting productive do yah....
        You're still yet to answer the question. How many Minster of Finance Jamaica have?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One I think . Audley Shaw. The others are MInisters without portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by Seuss View Post
            One I think . Audley Shaw. The others are MInisters without portfolio.
            Thank you Seuss! Owe yuh a red stripe. Some that live on the rock try to belittle those of us that live off the rock .... yet it appears that some have no idea of the composition of their gov't.

Comment

you coulda fool me. mi think a yard you did deh but a only Mutty show you listen too and get them info deh?

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Actually the government puts out quite a bit of information, in quite a bit of detail. The burden is upon us to consume and decipher that info. But Jamaica(ns) - not unlike many other democracies - do not avail themselves of this info and often we are lead astray by those who desire to do just that. As in this so called class/race warefare. Are we really serios about moving forward as a country???

Comment

Always ready to help a man dispose of a Stripe or two. A nuh nutten still - this is why I love this site.

Comment

Working...
                  X