Murder figure increases by 14 per cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Come now! Clearly, random violence happens all over the world, even Jamaica!
    I man, the guys who go out on raids to "eat a food"?

Recall Natty Morgan?

Comment

I still believe it's true, but of course, with the unabated proliferation of guns and access to guns, then things can and will happen anywhere, and the boundaries are getting blurry. But for the most part, the Jack's Hill resident feels safer than citizens in some countries where the crime stats are not anywhere close to ours.
      Even when returning from the Airport late at night passing thru Hees? Winward road, Mountain view and other volatile ares?

Comment

Yes! A lot of the violence in those areas happens in the lanes, not on the main streets. I work out there and rarely am I ever concerned. It is unlikely that you will come across some road block and you are robbed and murdered.

Watch it happen tonight though as I leave here!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes! A lot of the violence in those areas happens in the lanes, not on the main streets. I work out there and rarely am I ever concerned. It is unlikely that you will come across some road block and you are robbed and murdered.

Watch it happen tonight though as I leave here!
          Maybe true, but there are always gang wars from time to time that panic motorists who get scared to pass....especially when they drive gass guzzling Escalades or maybe not. Maybe they think you are the Don! LoL

Comment

To get a real sense of the fear, ask how many people would argue with someone that is in their seat in Grandstand.

The common advise is.. you don't know who is who.. yuh life not worth it.

Private Security ah chat bout "Is not my area" and turn him back sheepishly.

Comment

...with the unabated proliferation of guns and access to guns, .
              Ban the guns!
              Disarm the society!

...den man and or owman wid gun tun bud!
              Gun killings (including accidental shootings) and gun murders would then drop...significantly!

Hey! - Somehow I think, no guns would have no killings with guns! ...but, some here think I may be wrong????
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What yuh mean when yuh seh Ban Guns ??

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Ban the guns!
                  Disarm the society!

...den man and or owman wid gun tun bud!
                  Gun killings (including accidental shootings) and gun murders would then drop...significantly!

Hey! - Somehow I think, no guns would have no killings with guns! ...but, some here think I may be wrong????
                  You talk this crap so often, you actually agree wid yuhself? Stop talk foolishness.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Imagine a society without guns save for those with our JCF. A run whey yuh waan me fi run whey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

as paleface seh...dem should replace guns wid croaking lizards......chuss mi ef yuh use a croaking lizard yuh could probably hold up people same way......

all some bad man 'fraida croaking lizard suh yuh would have police issue croaking lizard....they would wear blue fatigues and in a confrontation wid criminals the croaking lizards would fight!

meanwhile back at reality ranch.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          What yuh mean when yuh seh Ban Guns ??
                          Only security forces allowed to have and keep!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whatever the figure is, it is much much higher than it is in Jamaica. I am very sure of that.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

How do gunmen get guns now ??

Comment

Imagine a society without guns save for those with our JCF. A run whey yuh waan me fi run whey!
                                I know the sound of a gun going off give you a natural high!

Comment

Working...
                                X