X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Beenie's Child

100% BEENIE'S CHILD

'D'Angel'

Dancehall artiste, Mich-elle 'D'Angel' Downer, says that she is completely positive that her estranged husband, deejay Moses 'Beenie Man' Davis, is the father of her child.
    The mother of one-year-old Marco Dean was responding to claims by Beenie on a popular television programme that he wanted a DNA test to prove whether he was his biological son. This was not the first time that Beenie has made such a claim. On Saturday's show however he went a bit further and declared that he would take back everything he has given his estranged wife if it was not his child.
    When the STAR first contacted D'Angel she would not comment on the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]interview[/COLOR][/COLOR] saying; "I've heard about what happened but never watched it. I'm not feeding into the negativity." According to D' Angel any comments about the interview would have to be answered by her lawyer.
    However when contacted again about the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]relationship[/COLOR][/COLOR] between Beenie Man and Marco Dean, she was obviously upset about the whole situation and commented; "I'm very sensitive about this, cause I want to protect my child from all of this. It's not for Beenie Man to be dragging him into it. It's 100 per cent his child and he knows it. I'm very bitter about the whole thing."
    He needs to quit
    She continued, "Its time for him to grow up. I'm trying to do my best to protect my child as a single parent, he needs to quit."
    D'Angel has kept Marco Dean from the public eye and has been continuously protecting him from media attention. However things have been completely different for his parents. Since their August 2006 [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]wedding[/COLOR][/COLOR], the two artistes have been in the public eye when their fairy tale marriage which turned sour before their first wedding anniversary.
    The two are currently engaged in a legal battle in the Supreme Court over D'Angel's entitlements as his wife. In a previous story a source told the STAR that D'Angel requested a figure of more than $100,000 monthly for maintenance for her and their son. However, the sources claimed that D'Angel was not successful in getting what she was seeking as the amount awarded for the monthly maintenance was way below that.
    Most recently Mafia House, Beenie Man's company, has officially been turned over to D'Angel and renamed Angel Productions. According to D'Angel an official statement about the issue will be released to the media within the week. When contacted D'Angel's [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]lawyer[/COLOR][/COLOR] had no comment to give on the matter.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.
Working...
X