How comes this wasn't posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just any sorrel either, TruJuice with ginger- LOL
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

But of course.

Pardon me for the oversight!!

Comment

It disappoints me that in 2007 this one of our premeire media outlets found this fit to print. Has Fox News bouught this paper.

I will add this Willi ... we need to recognize the difference between political bravado - which is how I characterise the concession and the 'worst nightmare' speeches -and personal attacks.

Can we not make the argument that 'dem dark' is a commonly used term to refer to some one who does not share your intelligence/information. Notice I did not say intellect. Much the same way we say 'summady ignorant' . I am not ready to believe that these guys many of whom studied abroad in the '60's have these small minded racial views. Maybe I am niave. I think that there are those who profit from making more out of this that it is, and they are the ones who are stoking the flames here.

Comment

"We always believe we are best for Jamaica, so ANYTHING that will cause us to be in power is therefore good for Jamaica" - Bobby Pickersgill

If race cyard haffi draw... draw it backside.

If class cyard haffi draw.. pull it out..

After wi reach wi can karreck it.

Yuh tink is joke dem ah joke ?

Comment

Those who seek to solve problems will be far more effective if they choose to unite instead of to divide. And if I have to divide it will be to separate those who are part of the problem from those who are part of the solution.

I can tell you that I would support any and all efforts to rid Jamaica of any group who would try to disenfranchise me becasue of my skin color or value me based on some trait other than my character.

Comment

So, how do you define "the likkle man in the green shirt"?

Comment

Working...
              X