I must admit that I wasn't aware that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit that I wasn't aware that

BWS, Battered Wife Syndrome was so widespread in Jamaica, especially with many on this forum.

When Trafigura buss, the PNP came out and tried to convince all thinking people that it was a donation. Pity, Karl, JAwge and many others from the Poppyshow Brigade still think that there was nothing wrong with this transaction. I still see some trying to make this into a politicial donation issue.

The light bulb thingy buss and one clown round here want to sweep it under the carpet, asking whats the importance. Is there any doubt why he was a pom pom carrying cheerleader for Portia? One fool lead many.

The Dutch Authorities want to come and question some of the crooks in the PNP, one joker say him want the PNP to do all things legally to evade the questions. This thing buss bout Foggy and 4 million and him waan cut him eye pass it because of what the Sunday Herald reported about Robertson.

One other joker say him remaining silent until the PNP present some excuses ... sorry he used the word facts.

When unuh ago wise up? Now a days I expect anything from you jokers.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X