Seaga to receive 4 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaga to receive 4 million

per year would certainly cause an uproar ....but all the hypocrites round here is tight lipped about the money Foggy Mullings get.

Wait ... lets see ... the PNP top brass nuh mek nuh excuse yet ... suh unuh speechless? I live among the creatures of the night.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    per year would certainly cause an uproar ....but all the hypocrites round here is tight lipped about the money Foggy Mullings get.

Wait ... lets see ... the PNP top brass nuh mek nuh excuse yet ... suh unuh speechless? I live among the creatures of the night.
    How much does Seaga receive per year?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      How much does Seaga receive per year?
      From yesterday yuh head a tek yuh! Tek yuh meds and come again. Mi notice all of you a tip toe round the Foggy thing.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

From yesterday yuh head a tek yuh! Tek yuh meds and come again. Mi notice all of you a tip toe round the Foggy thing.
        Tip Toe around what?
        You are crazy!

I am waiting to hear/see what the past government and or Foggy will say on this one! ...and, am thinking if this is a 'gift', how mnay more are there?

...when did the giving of 'gifts' commence? 1944? ...and, years inbetween...or, 1989 or after 1989?

...is it a PNP thing? ...or, have both party's been doing it for years?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tip Toe around what?
          You are crazy!

I am waiting to hear/see what the past government and or Foggy will say on this one! ...and, am thinking if this is a 'gift', how mnay more are there?

...when did the giving of 'gifts' commence? 1944? ...and, years inbetween...or, 1989 or after 1989?

...is it a PNP thing? ...or, have both party's been doing it for years?
          Let me guess ... head gone again? How the fornication yuh come up wid gift? Dis different from Trafigura.

Investigations by Caribbean Business Report revealed that from June of 2004 up until August of this year, Seymour Mullings received J$4 million annually for his services.

On March 24, 2004 the then, minister of finance, Dr Omar Davies wrote to the chairman of the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission (BGLC), Walter Scott, with a view to the appointment of Seymour Mullings as a special advisor on racing issues.

Caribbean Business Report obtained a copy of that letter, which reads: "This represents a follow-up to our discussions in which I indicated that I wish to appoint the ambassador, the Hon Seymour Mullings, OJ, former deputy prime minister and minister of finance and planning to be a special advisor to the Ministry of Finance and Planning for a period of one year, on matters related to the racing industry.

"As indicated to you, there were significant developments which are taking place in the industry and there is need for a close liaison with the various special interest groups in the industry. The work of liaising with these interest groups is critical to ensure smooth implementation of the developmental plans which are in train for the industry.

"I would like the cost associated with Ambassador Mullings' appointment to be taken up by the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission."

Then futher in the report it came to light

Speaking with Caribbean Business Report earlier this week, Derek Peart, the present executive director of the BGLC, said: "We were given instructions by the then minister of finance, Dr Omar Davies back in 2004 to issue a grant for Mr Mullings as a special advisor on racing to the Ministry of Finance. Mr Mullings did not offer his services to the BGLC so we have no idea what kind of contribution or services he offered between 2004 to 2007. That comes under the purview of the Ministry of Finance..

Gwaan wait pon a PNP excuse. Long time mi see thru di whole a unuh.

Comment

Yes one party is 'for the people' 'We put people first'

Everywhere yuh turn Makka juk yuh.

Comment

Let me guess ... head gone again? How the fornication yuh come up wid gift? Dis different from Trafigura.

Investigations by Caribbean Business Report revealed that from June of 2004 up until August of this year, Seymour Mullings received J$4 million annually for his services.

On March 24, 2004 the then, minister of finance, Dr Omar Davies wrote to the chairman of the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission (BGLC), Walter Scott, with a view to the appointment of Seymour Mullings as a special advisor on racing issues.

Caribbean Business Report obtained a copy of that letter, which reads: "This represents a follow-up to our discussions in which I indicated that I wish to appoint the ambassador, the Hon Seymour Mullings, OJ, former deputy prime minister and minister of finance and planning to be a special advisor to the Ministry of Finance and Planning for a period of one year, on matters related to the racing industry.

"As indicated to you, there were significant developments which are taking place in the industry and there is need for a close liaison with the various special interest groups in the industry. The work of liaising with these interest groups is critical to ensure smooth implementation of the developmental plans which are in train for the industry.

"I would like the cost associated with Ambassador Mullings' appointment to be taken up by the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission."

Then futher in the report it came to light

Speaking with Caribbean Business Report earlier this week, Derek Peart, the present executive director of the BGLC, said: "We were given instructions by the then minister of finance, Dr Omar Davies back in 2004 to issue a grant for Mr Mullings as a special advisor on racing to the Ministry of Finance. Mr Mullings did not offer his services to the BGLC so we have no idea what kind of contribution or services he offered between 2004 to 2007. That comes under the purview of the Ministry of Finance..

Gwaan wait pon a PNP excuse. Long time mi see thru di whole a unuh.
              So the BGLC's spokesperson's word is gospel?
              No need to find out facts?

rabid JLP cultist!
              Massa wait dem wi wi kno di ole story?

Comment

So the BGLC's spokesperson's word is gospel?
                No need to find out facts?

rabid JLP cultist!
                Massa wait dem wi wi kno di ole story?
                hehehe .... I tell yuh .. tek yuh meds. There is a letter from Omar requesting that he be a special advisor. The president of the organization says him nuh know bout no service rendered and you call me a cultist? Tek yuh meds KArl .... because yuh obviously losing it.

Wait ... yuh realize that the PNP is the symbol of corruption, yet yuh waiting on their excuses to justify what went down? You and Don1 related?

Comment

"run wid it"....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X