Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach inna di cornah

BIM KILL HIM !!

Dem seh roach can survive Nuclear Attack doh.. and dem seh a lepard cannot change him spots...

Di woman time cyard fail.. suh dem draw fi di race cyad at EVERY opportunity.. unfortunately. guh well everyday, one day di bottom a guh drop out...

Yard Style American President:

I've known Don1 type for years, and I've been operating under the assumption that the reason the Don1s devotes so much time and energy to shouting at the rain was that they simply didn't get it. Well, I was wrong. Their problem isn't that they don't get it. Their problem is that they can't sell it! We have serious problems to solve, and we need serious people to solve them. And whatever your particular problem is, I promise you, they are not the least bit interested in solving it. They are interested in two things and two things only: making you afraid of it and telling you who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections. You rally the majority and you talk to them about the evil days of the 'white man' and 'who could not work in bank' and wave photos of the 'not black' leaders and board members and you scream about rascim and classism and you tell them, they are to blame for their lot in life

This is a time for serious people gentlemen and your fifteen minutes are up.

Nah man tel dem everyting
    will be FREEE. Flour, sugar, meat, education medicine, Hotel , salry double ,triple and then last but not least you have a bridge they could own for FREE.

Comment

Working...
    X