Bruce given another lesson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    The utterance can have no bearing on the present situation...if anything it would help as the target is below current trading levels.
    ...and, future...down the road implications/bearings?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes.. what are they ?

What are the future down the road implications ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Wait .. I look at both side of the issue ...
        Wi waiting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Wi waiting.
          This is what yuh return with? After unuh start off with a roar .... it all dwindle down to this. Pity you all didn't stop to think before jumping to Omar's defense.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

After this:

"....... see ... I don't arrive to my conclusions before the observations. Yuh never nuh science a school? How can anyone have a problem with a method without seeing the results? Well ... unless yuh is a comrade?"

I said it nuh mek nuh sense.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              After this:

"....... see ... I don't arrive to my conclusions before the observations. Yuh never nuh science a school? How can anyone have a problem with a method without seeing the results? Well ... unless yuh is a comrade?"

I said it nuh mek nuh sense.
              .. not surprized! Yuh need Omar to say it to believe it. I noticed after boldly supporting Omar, Maudib asking a simple question and unuh all poof like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Hopefully the newest comrade can provide some answers .. cause unuh all stumped.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This is really a waste of time and is not an issue.

What is going to happen based on this information. Not one thing different.

Comment

Working...
                X