House gives Dutch go-ahead to probe Trafigura donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you not understanding?

When the JLP can display some honesty in election campaign expenses, then and only then should they expect honesty re Trafigura.

Yuh get it now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is not a JLP ISSUE !!

Why should the JLP be the ones pusing the Trafigura issue..

What is our version of the FBI ???!!

Is wheh kinda topsy turvy place dis mi inna ?!!

I DON'T GET IT.. HEXPLAIN IT TUH ME !

Comment

It's not! It's about honesty and transparency ACROSS THE BOARD.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What you not talking bout is one 25 of 130 odd candidates even bother to declare anything, why don't you comment on that?

Why not send all a them to jail?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            What are you not understanding?

When the JLP can display some honesty in election campaign expenses, then and only then should they expect honesty re Trafigura.

Yuh get it now?
            You have no point ... you're using your issue with Robertson as a smokescreen to defend the PNP's Trafigura issue. You learning from Don1 ... I may be dark in complexion .... but only that.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wish I could. ALL OF THEM, not just the Trafiguraists.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ahright so how do you approve of styming the process based on your assesment of James Robertson ?????

Who is going to be conducting the investigation and any legal prosecutions if required ?

James Robertson ?

Comment

You are certainly going about the wrong way...

Your approach... no-one goes to Jail.

Think about it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I wish I could. ALL OF THEM, not just the Trafiguraists.
                    Confusing yuhself again! Sigh.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well that is a better argument to be making than singling out Robertson.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Well that is a better argument to be making than singling out Robertson.
                        Whats the better argument? The man nuh want nothing fi come out of Trafigura?

Comment

Working...
                        X