Pastor impregnates sister in law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man we a fi go do a thing. What you nuh want bawl like Jimmy Swaggart
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Gwaan mock God man.
      Where you see anybody mocking God? Why you Jamaicans think that to criticise these con artists means one is mocking God? Guh read yuh bible and see what it say bout false preachers.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        The government a investigate one down here. The man stated he made 26 Million in profit in a year and a nuh Beenie Man "profiling" money mi a talk bout. How can one church make so much money?
        Check out Eddie Long out a New Birth nuh
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Judgement is mine, sayeth
          the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Judgement is mine, sayeth
            the Lord.
            ... suh because a that, mi must willingly get conned? You and me different JAwge.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Who? Creflo Dollar? How a pastor have private jet and Rolls Royce? Something nuh right? Jesus never ride horse nor roll inna chariot ... suh why dese pastors suh rich? Talk bout legal con artists.
              Creflo Dollar and Eddie Long a RICH Men on the block. Think a lie pass by them Church on a Sunday. Long's former Church used to be close to where my mom lives, I've never gone near the new Church.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well I know one church that I go to when I am in London that have things like credit card or withdrawal permission on some offering envelopes which helps as not everyone has a checking account and might not want to bring a wad of bills to church.

Each envelope must be signed however, additionally it has a box that you tick for tax refund on your 'gift'.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Show me where in my
                  post; I said you should be conned. Thanks.

Comment

Creflo has many planes, I wont get into the pastor bashing thing, as I know from first hand experience how a church having access to a plane is an asset.

Every year we go to Central America to do Missions and trust me if we had access to a private plane we could take a lot more medicine and stuff to the people.

As it is we are limited. One year we were in Nicaragua and ran out of anti-biotics and could not get any in the country at all. It would have been an easy trip to Miami to get some an dback

I dont know what Creflo does with his planes but if he has a busy speaking schedule for example flying commercial can be a hassle.
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      Creflo has many planes, I wont get into the pastor bashing thing, as I know from first hand experience how a church having access to a plane is an asset.

Every year we go to Central America to do Missions and trust me if we had access to a private plane we could take a lot more medicine and stuff to the people.

As it is we are limited. One year we were in Nicaragua and ran out of anti-biotics and could not get any in the country at all. It would have been an easy trip to Miami to get some an dback

I dont know what Creflo does with his planes but if he has a busy speaking schedule for example flying commercial can be a hassle.
                      Pastor bashing? Okay .... a senator requested the financial records of Dollar, why him complaining? What him hiding?

Comment

Are you Catholic?

Comment

heheheheeee
                          i feget 'bout him.

remember the other ginal Baker (with him wife Tammy)
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

is jerry lee lewis cousin.....nuff said.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

What faith do you
                                belong; church of God? Just tell me and don't let me have to guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X