Steam fish with hukroh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam fish with hukroh

and water crackers pon the menu todday iyah...oh yes one mor pint of Sorrel with ginger wash dung everything..

Membah me sey hukroh, me nu know nutten name okra, left that to southern black Americans like RF and HL
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

i si whey yuh up tuh y'nuh...but gwa'an man....time longa dan rope!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!!!!

Full time the Observer start supplying us with tooth pick sin this place...cho, need fi call me Union delegate...rhatiod member seh me not on staff...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        LOL!!!!

Full time the Observer start supplying us with tooth pick sin this place...cho, need fi call me Union delegate...rhatiod member seh me not on staff...
        Yuh betta mind that Butch nuh come join yuh. I hear that he loves rootsy food.

Comment

and water crackers pon the menu todday iyah...oh yes one mor pint of Sorrel with ginger wash dung everything..

Membah me sey hukroh, me nu know nutten name okra, left that to southern black Americans like RF and HL
          So wait, yuh nuh get nuh HARD FOOD??? LoL

Comment

A who a run boat fi yuh - everyday you a show off pon yuh lunch. Well today, me had me rice & pumpkin and chicken and wash it down wid WATA
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Balla food dem did more nutritious. Remember Balla breakfast dem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This new greasy spoon round de corner- owner claim seh a Ritz Carlton chef him have round deh..he he he
                Che Guevara.

Comment

AND a pieca yellow yam!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes..when last you eat dasheen gamma? Would you believe we can get it in the farmers market in Boston?
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Mi see dasheen and coco all the time, but dat's not for me - all mi want is mi yellow yam and occasionally some yampie
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well I am sure you will given that you live in New York
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X