Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing boyfriend

The Editor, Sir:

My name is Sade Roberts. My boyfriend left Trinidad to visit Jamaica on Thursday, November 8 to return to Trinidad on Monday, November 12. The last time I spoke with him which was Saturday, November 10, at 4:35 p.m., he told me he was checking out of the hotel to go to a hotel in Kingston and he would have called me back to let me know which hotel he was going to stay in.

That was the last time I heard from him. No one has heard from him since Saturday, not even his mother. The airline said they have no record of him ever boarding the plane to return home on Monday. All attempts to contact him have proven to be futile. I have informed our High Commission in Jamaica; they have not done anything to help us. We are Trinidadians and need further help via the newspapers.

Could you please help me. I am literally begging you. Please help me. My contact number 1-868-758-1206 or you can email me with any information whatsoever.

His name is Kyle Hinkson, a 37- year-old Trinidadian.

I am, etc.,

SADE ROBERTS

dlovechild@hotmail.com
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mosiah?!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I do hope he's alive and well.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
      X