All who cant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who cant

drink Tru Juice Sorrell with ginger with them stew peas and rice, wha you clal dem?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

trini?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No. You never call trinis. Yuh run whey trinis!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Boy unnu wicked today to rhatid...a wah cause dis, the big time TOP OF THE WORLD TEAM win lass nite?
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            drink Tru Juice Sorrell with ginger with them stew peas and rice, wha you clal dem?
            hehe - mi have real sorrell a go home to this evening - and mi got mi stew peas wid salt beef (no pork for dis sistren) and one likkle piece a yellow yam.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Sickko ... we nuh deal wid ready made sorrell ....
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                hehe - mi have real sorrell a go home to this evening - and mi got mi stew peas wid salt beef (no pork for dis sistren) and one likkle piece a yellow yam.
                Mdmex, have you seen TruJuice being sold in NY? I hear ads for the product ... if there should be a sighting, post ASAP ... please ...
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You spend too much time with Mosiah, all you a get bad mind and grudgeful now-he he he.

You should a heard the belly bottom belch me leggo after me done eat and deh yah cock up my foot pon Butch desk and pick out mi teeth...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

stew peas a fi wednesday... anyway, pon a monday nuh too bad eida, specially wid de yellow yam... a real kingstonian food dat..m
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

wait till butch ketch you...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Him wouldn't know where the office in MoBay deh, trust me...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

UNNUH PLEASE TO STAP DI YELLOW YAM TALK.....please?! can't tell when last mi get a good nice picea yellow yam wid some ackee and saltfish and bwile dumplin' and a pieca pear!!!!

btw i went to a so called exclusive resot on Virgin Gorda and the restaurant had an item referred to as "Hacci and Salted Fish".....only to realiseit was intended to be ackee...but them pretty it up and mek it sound italian!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is funny as hell 'Hacci'...but tell me Gamma what is this I am hearing about basket weaving classes in the BVI??
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

underwater basket weaving to be precise....

Comment

Working...
                              X