RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golding accused of being racist for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    and use some parts of my quote to fool and convey your bias idealogy ala Bruce Golding I guess you must have majored in creative writing or creative postings....next time post every thing I said....."PATH" as defined by the New Webster dictionary is a continuous series of positions NOT a destination..
    To say that Lazie is biased is no longer orginal my friend, I've heard that round here so many times, even I am attempted to believe it.

Sorry, I never see the need to address the entire post because you're only addressing this from the angle of a good comrade. The first thing you got wrong, is to assume he was only talking about Portia, she wasn't the only one who said it. Suh get that straight. Time unuh stop defending Portia and her lack of leadership skills. I guess the next line of defense is that its because she is a woman.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

BWAHHHHAHAAAHAA !!

PNP was on a CLEAR economic path..

LOL !! WHOOEEEEE !!

Hampered by crime.. LOL !! HHAHAHHAA !!

INTERNAL MOLES !!!! HAAAHAHAAA !!

(yuh mean termites)

The JLP change was not neccessary...

Pray Tell, when WOULD a change be neccessary.. I mean if not after 18 years of mismanagement and incompetence.. when on God's green earth would change be neccessary ?

Not only should the party be tossed out as it rightly was but certain KEY players should be tossed UNDAH DI JAIL..

Tek wheh yuhself wid di tyad almshouse argument. PNP just lucky seh Jamaican electorate suh DARK !

They would not stand a chance in ANY Democratic self-respecting country..

Comment

Bredrin.. mi tyad ah it and mi nuh waan cuss nuh badwud round here... suh this is from me to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8hOG6DcnU

Comment

Working...
        X